Chapter 47: I Am Your Grandfather. Except Not Really.

"I need to build a house..." I blurted out, Andor and Tom looking up from their breakfast at my sudden thought.

"Why? You like to live here with me don't you?" Tom asked in a hurt voice.

"Of course I do! I just...you know, think I should get a a place that I can call home. I'll come visit you a lot I swear. I just really want a place of my own. Are you okay with it?" I asked Tom.

He sat his fork down and frowned slightly. "I guess so...I'll miss you though."

"Me too. Would you guys wanna help me build the house?" Maybe this would cheer Tom up a bit.

"Er...I'm not good with architecture. Why do you think I live in a tree?" He laughed.

I laughed as well and looked to Andor.
"What about you? You wanna help out?"

"I'm not sure if I'll be of any help, but yes I will assist you." He smiled brightly.
~
"Jordan, that's a terrific idea! Stevie and I should build a house of our own! I am growing very tired of sleeping on straw beds...a real bed would certainly enhance our passion making!" Martha squealed in delight and ran from the front door to pester Steve about building the house.

We had asked her if she wanted to help us build a house, but she seemed to only want one of her own.

"I sometimes wonder what age she is. She doesn't seem that older than I, behavior wise,"
Andor chuckled as he adjusted his dark grey iron chest plate.

When Andor came back yesterday evening, he brought lots of things with him. He had found his old armor, some wooden swords, old poetry books that were his favorites, and a pretty good lot of clothes. Clothes that actual made him look like a Prince, not a homeless kid. He said his room hadn't been destroyed when he visited the castle, and he had found a bunch of his belongings.

He also had found Helgrinds crown and his, both of which he brought back with him. He said he would give it to whomever took the throne next. Which we still didn't know.

We walked a good distance away from Toms little island, heading towards the town. I couldn't make a decision on to where I would put the house I was about to built, so I asked Andor. He knew more about this place than I did.
"Where do you think I should build the house? I don't want it too far away from Toms tree but sorta close to Tucker and Sonja and Wag."

"I know of a place where you can build your creation, follow me." He walked ahead of me and began heading towards a giant hill, not too far away from the town.

I didn't particularly want my house on a hill, since it would be really inconvenient to get off of it. But I guess I should trust Andor's judgement.

He began to slowly make his way up the top of the hill, me following even slower behind him. It was really hot today, and my fore head and palms were getting clammy and sweaty as we climbed. My shirt began sticking to chest, but finally we reached the top of the grassy green hill.

I could see why he suggested this place.

The view, almost made me wanna cry. But I wasn't going to, that would be weird.

The sky looked like a painting almost, the yellow and orange blue colors all blending together perfectly. The ocean seemed to swirl with the beautiful colors, the wind blowing the water into calm mists. The clouds mixed with the yellows and oranges as the sun began rising ever so slowly. Green pastures surrounded the ocean, covered with flowers. Each a unique color and shape. Gentle went blew against my face and I sighed at the sight. This all looked like a dream, a dream too good to be true.

"Andor...this place is beautiful."
He smiled, his green and blue eyes shining from the suns light, his dark brown hair blowing gentle with the wind.