Chapter 29: Mission?

Y/n POV

I had run out of reasons so simply told them I was fine and that I was still a bit tired from yesterday. The two of them let me return to my bed but not before Loki sent me a knowing glance. Why could he read people like books? I guess 1000 years in a library did him some good.

I speed walked my way down the stairs, forgetting the elevator existed, and to my room. What the hell happened?

Frigga called me datter  which is Norwegian for daughter. And I froze. One, because well I've never had a mother and two, because the Queen of bloody Asgard called me her daughter. My insides felt warm and I was both confused and happy. I wandered to my closet and picked out a simple hoodie and jeans, my mind still thinking of that moment.

Daughter.

Daughter.

Y/n.

Y/n!

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Nat leaning against the doorpost looking quizzically at  me.

"What's on your mind volchonok?" she asked walking towards me.

"N-nothing," she raised an eyebrow at me and looked me right in the eye. "I swear it's nothing - I mean nothing important it is something but like not really important you know?"

She looked at me and sighed, "Well it better have been nothing, because you have a mission,"

"I-what?" I blanked as she threw a file on my bed.

"Be at the roof in 20, wear your S.H.I.E.L.D gear, and this will be a solo mission cause Steve wants to see how you work," and with that she left the room.

Today is just getting better and better.

20  Minutes Later

My nose was currently in the mission file, eating up every detail like it was y/f/f. It didn't seem to bad. I mean I jumped of the Burj Khalifa once. I was being dropped off in Sydney, Australia to intercept a H.Y.D.R.D exchange. Two agents from different bases ae exchanging some sort of laptop filled with cryptic information on the Super Soldier Program.

Probably nothing on Newt said a small note on the bottom of the page.

Probably.

I got off the elevator when it reached the roof and walked towards the Quinjet. My suit was pretty simple. Full black with gloves and y/f/c lining. There was a S.H.I.E.L.D logo on my left and black boots. Two daggers were hiding in my sleeves and a handgun, designed by Fitz-Simmons, on my hip. It required a fingerprint to use and was more lethal than the Night-Night gun.

Tony stepped out of the Quinjet with a Ipad in his hands and Steve and Nat by his sides.

"Hey kid, the Quinjet's ready for you," he said finally looking up from his screen.

"You ready for this Y/n?" asked Rogers.

"I can do this in my sleep," I said chucking him the file.

"Now get your butt out of here," said Nat shoving me toward the Quinjet. "When did you last wash that thing?"

She gestured to my suit and I smirked walking backwards, "A month before I got here,"

Steve shook his head and Nat chuckled at looked at me one last time before the door shut. I sat myself down in the Pilot seat and strapped myself in. Giving the plane one last check I finally pulled off the ground and into the open skies.

GUYS IK THIS IS RLLY RLLY SHORT BUT LIKE JUT SEE IT AS A FILLER. IM STILL ON HOLIDAY SO MY BRAIN WENT INTO A HOLIDAY MODE BUT ILL PICK UP I SWEAR.

This is what ur suit looks like

for now