Chapter 14: Walk It Off

"Breaking news coming to you live from New York, at around 3:09pm today a major car accident as occurred on our roads. Take it away Jeffery,"

"Thank you Mary. I'm here at the incident where it appears two Avengers had been trampled over by a ghoul like super villain. Security footage shows a black-haired man with half his face covered with a black mask and the other half looking a bit grey. The two Avengers were identified to be Hawkeye and our new secret Avenger whom everyone is calling Morphis after surveying her social media. She appears to have the ability of metamorphosis hence the name Morphis. They have been rushed to the hospital and hold on...we are getting some new information on this mystery murder. It seems the man came over to the car ripped off the door and peered in, most likely to see if our loveable heroes were dead or not. It seems he was staring at Morphis when he...what? What do you mean he stopped? What do you mean he then disappeared into darkness? It seems folks we are in for quite a story after our heroes have been discovered. This is Jeffrey Jefferson reporting to you from New York Times,"

Guys...

HOW THE HELL DID WE GET TO 1.2K! I LEFT WATTPAD FOR WHAT A WEEK AND NOW?! WTH?! I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH😭!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

THANK U FOR READING THIS CHAPTER BYEEEEEEEEEE