Chapter 28: Daughter

Start from the beginning

"Darling are you okay? Your completey drenched!" mother exclaimed holding her shoulders.

"I'm fine," she breathed. "Nat poured water on me,"

That made sense.

"Oh!" she said showing the photo album, "I brought you something to take to Asgard,"

Mother gently took the golden book from Y/n's hands and inspected it.

"What's this?" Frigga asked looking at the cover and the back.

"It's a photo album,"

My eyes knitted together in confusion and Mother rose a brow. But Thor stood behind us excitedly.

"OO! Mother open it! They are really cool!" he said like a happy puppy.

Mother smiled at her son before opening the book. Her eyebrows flew up in shock as she looked at the first page. I peered over her shoulder and saw a photo of the three of us eating the breakfast Barton prepared. Thor was wolfing down his pop-tarts whilst mother and I were in conversation.

I looked at the 'photo' in surprise. When did she take these?

Mother kept flipping through the pages and there were photos of in the museum, a main one being Thor taking the Hope Diamond and Frigga clutching at his arm with me rolling my eyes in the background. There were photos of the picnic and at the top of the Green Lady. There was a picture of mother's eyes lightening up in wonder during the ballet performance and a few pictures of the dinner. There were small stickers and even little sentences that we spoke throughout the day on the pages. It was amazing.

"When did you take these Y/n?" mother asked, flipping back through the pages.

"I stole Redwing and programmed him to take photos of you lot the whole day," she  said running a hand through her drenched hair. "I wanted you to have something to remember your day with your sons,"

Mother looked up at her and her eyes were filled with happy tears. She shoved the book in Thor's hands and enveloped Y/n in a tight hug. Her bod tensed at the contact but she slowly relaxed and wrapped her arms around her too.

"Thank you datter," she said.

Y/n's eyes widened. Her body became completely frozen.

Frigga held her shoulders and planted a kiss on her cheek. 

"I'll see you soon my dear," 

"G-goodbye," Y/n stuttered.

Mother smiled and took the album from Thor's hands, she then went back to her previous spot and looked up.

 "Heimdall if you'd be so kind," and with that she vanished in a rainbow of light.

The three of us simply stood there looking up at the spot where the Bifrost took her. I looked down at Y/n to see her eye slightly glossy.

"Y/n are you alright?" I asked concerned.

She shook out of her trance and rubbed her eyes, "Yes Lokes, why wouldn't I be?"

"Well for starters, you look like you're crying," I said gesturing to her eyes.

Her y/e/c orbs widened and she stuttered, "It-t's from t-the water Nat splashed on me!"

I chuckled and nodded my head at her clothing, "But darling, your completely dry"

She looked down at her clothing and gasped. Seconds before mother hugged her, she dried Y/n's clothes so A. she wouldn't catch a cold and B. so she wouldn't get wet either.

"Mother dried you moment before she hugged you," I said.

She made a small 'O' with her mouth and looked back up to me.

"Are you sure you're alright Lady Y/n, you seemed as though someone had frozen you when mother said her thanks," said Thor from my other side.

Then it hit me.

"Thank you datter,"

Mother had called Y/n daughter.

This chapters are smaller cus i am on holiday but they will be back to normal aftewards. 

Lots of Love

Sigynfan