Allegra's pain

Recently, Beta Traz somehow had a prisoner escape. It was shocking to Zarkon who wasn't very happy about the situation. Elara on the other hand didn't know who exactly had escaped but if she did, she'd flip out.

Zarkon had palace security on high alert. Elara was a little uneasy but she would be fine.

Allegra was doing her usual guarding rounds outside the palace when she stumbled upon a galran man she'd never seen before.

There was something about him that threw her off. She wasn't about to play 20 questions and find out who he was since she knew he didn't have clearance to be anywhere near the palace.

"You're trespassing! Leave now or face the consequences!" She growled and pointed her blaster at the man.

"Now now. Would you really hurt me?" The male asked.

"Do you want to find out?!" She snapped.

"You're feisty like your mother." He snickered.

"What do you know about my mother?" She hissed protectively.

"I know a lot about your mother. Considering she was once my mate." He said with an evil grin.

"Your mate?" Allegra mumbled, now completely thrown off.

Her mind went blank. She zoned out until she heard a voice. Two voices actually.

"Allegra!" Elara called out.

"Allegra, get away from him now!" Zarkon commanded.

The two adults bolted to their daughter. Elara stood in front of her, trying to get her to talk to her while Zarkon handled Razor in a not so friendly manner.

"Allegra sweetheart please talk to me." Elara begged, now worried for her daughter.

"Is he my biological father? I want the truth mom." Allegra said seriously.

"Yes. That evil bastard is your biological father." Elara said with a heavy sigh, before turning to face the man who nearly killed her and her daughter.

"Now Elara that's no way to look at the father of your child." Razor said.

"You may have a biological connection to her but you will never be her real father.  For heaven's sake, you never even wanted her!" Elara snarled.

"That's right... I just wanted to see how she's grown. Unfortunately she's just like her stepfather." Razor said.

"Unfortunately? Why is that?" Zarkon asked with a growl.

"Well she's got a temper for sure-"

"You're one to talk about temper. You're the one who shot me while I was pregnant!" Elara said.

"Mom can we just end this please?" Allegra said with a frown.

She couldn't be around the man who never wanted her anymore. She wanted the dispute to end.

"Of course we can. Zarkon please do something with him. He's trespassing and I can tell he intended to harm one of us. He's out of chances. Get rid of him." Elara demanded.

"Wow... You're cold. Throwing me back into a cell? Bravo!" Razor taunted.

"That's not what I was thinking." She said with a growl and gave Zarkon a certain look.

"Wait-"

"Come on Allegra." Elara said and led her emotionally shattered daughter inside the palace to relax leaving her ex with her husband.

"You take orders from her now? She's weak compared to you!" Razor said to Zarkon.

"She's my queen, I only bow down to her and nobody else. Her wish is my command." Zarkon said with a sinister grin.

"You're going to kill me just because she said so?!" Razor asked fearfully.

"Any last words?" Zarkon asked, whipping out his Bayard, a lovely gift from Alfor. He loved using Bayard as a sword.

"Well... At least I did hit it first." Razor huffed.

"No you didn't." Zarkon chuckled.

"What?!-"

"Goodbye." Zarkon said and swiftly 'terminated' Razor.