Unexpected confession

It's been a few weeks since the Altean Wedding and Zarkon and Elara have been a hell of a lot more close ever since. Wherever Elara was there was an 80% chance Zarkon would be there too.

At the moment Zarkon was talking to her when Sendak cane in smiling like an idiot.

"Uh... Are you alright?" Elara asked her brother.

"Oh I'm just glad that Zarkon finally confessed his feelings for my lovely sister!" Sendak said happily.

"What?" Elara gasped in confusion and her head snapped in Zarkon's direction.

"Sendak... I haven't said anything yet!" He growled at his friend.

"Oh... Surprise!" Sendak yelped and ran off.

The two were then left alone. Elara in massive shock but she wanted the truth.

"Is it true?" She asked.

"What?" He nervously muttered.

"What Sendak said. Is it true?" She asked.

"I- uh yes... It's true." He finally admitted.

"Why me?" She asked.

Ever since Razor nearly killed her, since never thought anyone could ever love her. She was insecure. She was scared of getting hurt again.

"Because you aren't like any woman I've ever met. You're beautiful, caring, smart, and sassy. You're a wonderful mother. I don't care about the fact that you already have a daughter, she's a little joy. I've had feelings for you ever since we were teenagers but I didn't know how to tell you. But now you know... I'm in love with you." He said, his words meant everything to her, they brought her to tears of awe.

"You're serious?" She asked, wiping some of her tears away, she's been just as in love with him for a while as well.

"Very." He said, holding both of her hands.

"And you couldn't have said anything sooner?" She sked.

"I was nervous... Don't you dare judge me." He scoffed.

"I wouldn't dream of it. I mean come on, look at me." She jokes.

"Oh you gorgeous little comedian." He scoffed.

"Don't judge me." She giggled.

"So will you allow me to court you?" Zarkon asked.

"Of course I will." She said happily.

"Thank goodness." He sighed in relief.

He finally admitted his true feeling to her, he knows she feels the same. Everything was perfect now. A new couple is born.

Damn song gets me every freaking time