Rivalry

Zarkon, being the father the two young kits had his hands tied. It's been a good five months since Koltor came along so he had to skip a fee things since he choose to help Elara with their son and daughter.

Today however, the family of four was on Altea for a little get together/ball Alfor planned. It was to welcome Alfor and Melenor's son of three months Prince Bandor.

Elara and her bestie Melenor chatted with their babies on their laps. The two princes seemed to get along very well. They would babble back and forth at each other. It was adorable.

As the two mom's chatted, Zarkon and Allegra were approached by an Altean woman Zarkon apparently had history with. Be didn't seem too thrilled when she approached, Allegra could see he wasn't happy and clung to him for security.

"You're fine, you're safe tiny." Zarkon said, looking down at Allegra.

"Well, well, well, I see that you replaced me." The Altean woman said, scowling as she stood right in front of him.

"She's not a replacement Honerva. You were nowhere near close getting the position she sits in." Zarkon scoffed.

"Well your standards sure have plummeted. This little one looks nothing like you. A little infidelity I smell." Honerva said, smirking deviously.

"There was no infidelity. My wife was already a mother before I married her. I suggest you leave my daughter out of this discussion." Zarkon warned.

"Oh but I'm not hurting her. She doesn't understand what I'm saying. The brat will be fine. Her mother on the other hand. Whatever did you see in her? You probably only saw that she was fertile enough to bear you an heir. Where is she anyway?" Honerva asked.

Zarkon was reaching his breaking point.

"Don't worry abo-"

"I'm right here." Honerva heard a female voice day from behind her.

Honerva turned around with a chuckle, she was face to face with Elara, who had Koltor in her arms.

"So this is my lovely seat warmer." Honerva sighed.

"Seat warmer?" Elara asked with a slight hiss.

"Admit it you're only temporary." Honerva giggled.

"I've seen a lot of sad things but if this isn't sad I don't know what is. You're embarrassing yourself. Jealousy isn't a good look. I can smell your insecurity. It's a pretty strong smell you might want to get it checked out." Elara taunted.

*Zarkon's proud husband moment*

"So that's where we're going?" Honerva gasped.

"We can go further if you'd like." Elara chuckled.

"At least I'm not hated by my own people!" Honerva snapped.

"Honerva please everyone loves her including the Galra." Alfor scoffed.

"At least I didn't get publicly rejected." Elara laughed.

*Melenor's proud bff moment*

With that being said, Honerva had nothing else to say and stormed out of the hall.

Zarkon was beyond impressed by his wife's remarks and made a mental to never get on her bad side.