Years later

Ten years have gone by. Elara is 46 and Zarkon is 48. The older kids were either young adults or later in their teen years. The youngest two, Azura and Aries are 10. Allegra is a 24 year old young woman now and serves in her father's military with her 22 year old brother, Koltor. Sendak even had a family of his own now, two 8 year old twin daughters who loved their aunt to death, they'd bother Sendak with both their aunt and their uncle.

Life was good however there was something missing... Leara was never found. She would've been 12 now. Her parents tried everything to find her and never did. It broke their hearts but they could do no more and chose to be happy with what they have.

Recently Zarkon and Elara have been thinking of retiring. It's been a good 24 years of working for Elara and 28 for Zarkon. They were tired. Their most reliable child was Allegra but she isn't a biological child between both Zarkon and Elara, her only blood related parent was her mother so she couldn't inherit the throne. She didn't want to anyway, she was all about the battle and adrenaline of military life.

Naturally, the next option was Koltor. He was responsible, smart, strong, and had his mother's stubbornness. He did however inherit his father's temper, thankfully, his girlfriend, Ulaz's 20 year old daughter, Vetza, would calm him down whenever he got ticked off. 

Zarkon and Elara were praying that Koltor and Vetza would get married one day, they adored her. She was perfect for Koltor. Those two were basically another version of Zarkon and Elara.

The entire family was doing relatively well. They were happy and thriving. They do have some pets of their own as well, Zarkon is terrified of cats so naturally cats weren't an option so instead he got himself a cosmic wolf.

Elara wanted a cat but couldn't get one so she got two pets instead. Two giant Thanators, which is a foreign species of alien death cat, much for her husband's disliking.

As long as she was happy, he's happy even though he would probably never fully be at peace. So that being said life was good.

But...

The one thing they truly desire is right under their nose....

The pets

The only thing I drew was the wolf

The only thing I drew was the wolf. The other two I thank Google for.