Opened eyes

The triplets are a week old and obviously super needy. Elara was having a tough time with them. Zarkon had  the week off so he could help her so today was his last day off to help her out.

For instance, all three babies got hungry at the same so right now they were currently screaming their heads off from the nursery.

"Where's the bottle I had ready?" Elara panicked.

"I think it's in the nursery." Zarkon answered, both parents heading to the nursery.

"I found it." He said, a bottle of milk she had prepared early in his hand.

"Ok- my goodness they're louder then the siblings when they were newborns." Elara said kind of shocked by how tiny and loud they are as she helped Helthena and Farah latch, sitting in a chair..

"What they don't have in size they clearly make up for in volume." Zarkon yawned tiredly as bottle fed Delilah, him sitting in another chair.

"Tell me about it. At least they're cute and will stay tiny longer." Elara said, smiling at her three babies leaning her head against his shoulder.

"You're right. Hopefully." Zarkon sighed.

Soon all three finished eating, got burped and were falling asleep in their cribs. Out of nowhere, they all fussed and rubbed their eyes.

"Oh my- they're opening their eyes. At 2 in the morning poor timing ladies." Elara yawned.

After a few moments, every single triplet reveals crimson red eyes from their father and gold sclera from their mother.

"Aww hi cuties." Elara said quietly with a smile, knowing they were still sleepy.

"They're beautiful thanks to me." Zarkon said teasingly sniffling.

"Oh shut up and let those babies sleep." Elara giggled and wacked his arm.

"Oh my apologies. You're beautiful too... Just not more than I am handsome." He said as they walked back to their own bed.

"Oh is that so? Hm how strange. This is the same man who told that Honerva lady that he has the most drop dead gorgeous, sassy, cunning, intimidating, hot, milf of a wife while I was four months pregnant with the triplets at gathering on Altea in front of everyone." Elara sassed.

Silence. Dead silence.

"Touché my love. Touché..."