An announcement

The next year practically flew by. Blaytz and Gnedra have gotten close, really close. Living together close. Zarkon wasn't a fan but he couldn't do anything about it and Elara was keeping him in check. Speaking of Elara, she's pregnant yet again.

She and Zarkon found out just recently. She's only two months pregnant so it'd be a while before she started showing.

The kids knew that their mother and father were having another baby and were very excited but would have to wait.

Today Blaytz and Gnedra were visiting Daibazaal with very big news. Zarkon and Elara had yet to share the news of her pregnancy with the rest of the family.

At the moment, everybody, meaning the whole family, both sets of in-laws included, were in the lounge for privacy.

Zarkon and Elara sat together, Sendak sat with Helgara, Vorak, Koltor, and Allegra, and Zarkon's parents sat with Blaytz and Gnedra.

"So why did you decide to finally show up?" Zarkon huffed..

"Well... We uh- we have some news." Gnedra said nervously.

"I know where this is going." Elara muttered.

"Get on with it. I don't have all day." Zarkon said in annoyance.

"I proposed." Blaytz blurted out.

"And?" Zarkon asked, turning to his sister.

"I said yes. We're getting married." Gnedra replied, worried about how her big brother would react.

"Aw congratulations." Elara beamed happily and gave her sister-in-law a hug.

"Really?" Zarkon hissed.

"Zarkon... Don't start." Elara said seriously.

"When's the wedding?" He asked.

"In 6 months." Blaytz replied.

Elara gasped and panicked. She and Zarkon looked at each other with pure panic on their faces.

"Is something wrong?" Athena asked out of the blue.

"No! We're fine!" Elara chuckled nervously.

"No we are not fine! Elara is pregnant and she gives birth in 6 months!" Zarkon panicked.

"Well we can't change the date now! We have everything planned!" Blaytz said.

"What if her water breaks mid reception?!" Gnedra screeched.

"Just don't go!" Buloc chimed in.

"Exactly!" Helgara said.

"What? She's my sister!" Zarkon gasped.

"You two just had to get busy huh?!" Blaytz yelled.

"Excuse me watch your mouth around my children you perverted fish out of water!" Zarkon snapped.

"Oh my lord! Zarkon please!" Gnedra hissed.

Everybody started talking at once and Elara finally snapped.

"QUIET ALREADY!"

Everybody shut up and sat down. Never make a pregnant Galra lady angry.

"We will be going to the wedding but the moment I feel anything, we're out. I just hit two months today so, the baby may come a week after the wedding so there's no need to panic." Elara said calmly. 

"As long as you don't pop at my wedding, we're good." Blaytz said.

With all the conflict resolved, everybody relaxed. Elara gained her composure back and calmed down so she wouldn't strangle anybody.