Spoiling mommy

Four days after delivering the triplets, Zarkon could tell Elara needed a breather. She was tired and miraculously enough, her C-section scar had healed pretty well due to Daibazaal's advanced medical care.

Ulaz cleared her for nice baths now. Zarkon knew he wanted to pamper her and make her feel relaxed.

The two parents had just put their girls down for the night in the new nursery.

"Alright now I need to go get some bottles ready

"Alright now I need to go get some bottles ready..." She sighed tiredly.

"Angel... Cut yourself a break. You're four days postpartum, you need to relax." Zarkon pleaded with her.

"I know but they're my top priority now. They need me." She said and attempted to leave the nursery.

Out of the blue, she was lifted into strong arms. Zarkon had her in his arms bridal style.

"Zarkon don't make this difficult for me please." She whined.

"You're going to relax and that's final young lady." He said sternly.

"You can't tell me what to do... You're my husband not my boss... And I am 30 years old." She said stubbornly.

He led her the bathroom when she got the surprise of her life.

"Oh my goodness..." She gasped in amazement.

"So?" He asked, putting her down

"I love it. I love you." She said happily and immediately threw herself at him for a hug.

"Love you too kitten." He purred and nuzzled her forehead.

They knew the triplets wouldn't wake for another two and a half hours so they decided to enjoy a nice warm together.

"You're too good to me." She sighed, laying comfortable with his arm around her waist, her head resting against his shoulder.

"I adore you. I would kill for you and die for you. That's why." Zarkon said, kissing her forehead.

She felt like the most gorgeous woman in the world because he treats her like a goddess. His goddess.

"I love you Zarky." She sighed.

"I love you too Ellie." He purred.

Happy singles awareness day fellow crotch gremlins 😜

Only real ones understand this pic