Zarkon's day off

Poor Zarkon has been stressed out so much lately. Elara was always in bed with Audax since he was now only two months old and needed his mother's attention. She wanted him to relax.

It was early one morning and Zarkon forced himself to wake up. He looked over next to him and saw Audax peacefully sleeping curled up against Elara who was sleeping as well. He smiled at the sight and stretch with a yawn to get himself ready for the day ahead.

All of a sudden, after he stood up, he heard and somebody in bed and turned to see Elara sitting upright looking tired as ever.

"No need to wake up. It's too early." He said in his deep morning.

"Actually... I just needed to tell you something." She said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I know how tired you've been so I have decided to arrange a little day off for you." Elara said with a sweet smile.

"I can't even tell you how much I adore you." Zarkon said with a happy smile.

"That's alright you've already told me many, many, many times." She said.

He got back into bed and sighed heavily. Relief washing over him.

"How did I get so lucky with you? It's mind boggling how I scored you for a wife." He said.

"Well, in my opinion, you're the most attractive man alive, you took in my daughter, and you're pretty good at-"

"Alright angel. Calm down there." Zarkon chuckled with a smirk on his face.

"You're pretty good at making me laugh." She corrected him.

"Oh... Ok." He said.

"And that too." She mumbled.

"Hm... I know." He snickered.

Hours went by and Zarkon was in heaven. He loved staying in bed with Elara and little Audax. Audax was taking another little nap in his nursery while mommy and daddy relaxed in bed.

Well, not relaxing, Zarkon, being the deviously flirty man he is when in a private area, was flirting with Elara, the one who has more self control.

"I fall for you over and over again everyday, and today my zipper has fallen for you too." He said suggestively.

"I'm not budging unless I like it enough." She chuckled.

He accepted the challenge!

"If I were a judge, technically I am, I'd sentence you to my bed." He said, nipping at her ear.

"I'm in it right now but nothing is happening." Elara said mockingly.

"Not yet at least but... if being sexy was a crime, you’d be guilty as charged." Zarkon purred, nipping at her neck.

"You're getting warmer now." She muttered, lightly blushing.

"The word of the day is legs. Do me a favor and spread the word for me." He said.

"Alright you've won me over." She said.

"Alright. Now what are you waiting for? Spread the word." He said in a somewhat stern, bossy tone.

Needless to say he went to heaven and Elara's lower half didn't function for the rest of the week after that.