Baby making

If you don't like anything like lemons then you might as well not ever bother so yeah

A week after Zarkon and Elara decided to have a kit together the baby making started. Well truthfully the actual efforts started the day after they chatted.

They were determined to conceive a baby. VERY SERIOUS.

Meaning, whenever they could, they'd give no hesitation. It was heaven on Daibazaal for Zarkon, he'd be screwing her at least four times a day at most.

The extents they'd go to were ridiculous. The shower, lounge room, bedroom, the freaking training room, and the desk in Zarkon's study nearly broke.

Zarkon was caught off guard when Elara unexpectedly went into an abnormal heat cycle. It's been driving him mad all day, even though she took some suppressants to keep unwanted men away from her, Zarkon's instincts kicked in it was torture.

He marched into her own study since with the new, demanding job, she needed to work as much as possible. He looked dangerously serious.

"Uh... Are you ok? You look... Strange." She asked her husband.

"You know exactly what's going on." He said seriously.

"Well I- I have a lot work to do." She said nervously, she really wanted him to help but knew she wouldn't be walking.

"And I won't have any more guards eyeing you. Might as well let me help you out." He said, barely keeping himself together.

"Ok..." She sighed.

With that, the two moved to their bedroom, Zarkon locking the door as they went in.

It didn't take them long for the real action to start. This time, it was very different, since their goal was conceive a baby, Zarkon was allowed to be as rough with as he wanted since her heat made 1000x more fertile and ridiculously horny.

She was like on her elbows and knees near to edge of their bed, tail the side, grateful for soundproof walls because she was making zero effort to keep her moans to herself.

Zarkon was having the time of his life. He wishes he had thought of baby making sooner.

"I-I can't last much longer!' she needed and gripped the sheets, tearing then with her sharp claws, his rapid and rough movements were overwhelming.

"Don't you dare or it'll be worse for you!" Zarkon growled.

He was careful enough not to be pounding her with both his 'friends,' one bring in between her thighs.

Her moans and screams were growing in volume. She couldn't take it anymore, the knot in lower abdomen was about to snap at any moment, she knew that Zarkon couldn't last much longer either.

All of a sudden, he growled like a rabid beast along with her suddenly wailing loudly. Elara was in a daze after her high finally came, like she did ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Zarkon rammed one of his knots into her and finally relaxed while giving her exactly what she wanted. Let's just say, her thighs and cervix got the same treatment

"We should've tried for a baby sooner..." He panted, carefully moving so that she was laying on her side, with him behind her.

"Mhm." She hummed in agreement, too tired to even talk.

They'd be tied together for a while but neither of them were complaining. They wanted to try for a baby so they did exactly that.

Did I really just so that? 🥲