Cute family time

Elara was now about two weeks away from her due date and Zarkon has not once left her side, thinking she may go into labor early so he didn't want to miss anything.

At the moment, the two were getting ready for bed. Elara had to wear a tank and shorts since her nightgown didn't fit her, duh, she's heavily pregnant.

After getting in their night wear they both decided to spoil their unborn son with affection. However, Allegra waddled into the room so naturally they all decided to share the affection.

Zarkon knelt down in front of Elara who sat in the bed, her shirt pulled up to expose her baby bump. Allegra snuggled into her mother's belly to hug her baby brother while Zarkon rubbed it and baby talked his son.

"You're going to be so strong. Just like me. You'll be as smart as your mother." He purred. His son kicking in response.

"He's not able to talk but he for sure is as strong as you already." Elara chuckled.

"There's no doubt about it." Zarkon said in agreement.

"Mama?" Allegra suddenly chirped.

"What's up tiny?" Elara asked.

"When baby coming out?" She asked her mother.

"Soon." Elara said.

"Pway?" Allegra said questioningly.

"You'll be able to play with your brother a few months after he's born." Zarkon yawned tiredly.

The little family sat together in bed and after a while Allegra fell asleep and was put in her own room by Zarkon.

Elara fell asleep very quickly. Zarkon snuggled his wife. He kept her comfortable and made sure to have her get the best sleep she could.

What a lovely family.