Scary wife

The day after all that happened, the woman couldn't walk straight so she didn't dare leave the room.

She hated the thought of being stared at while walking funny.

At he moment she was reading something on her holopad while two month old Koltor took a nap in his nursery when Zarkon walked in with a covered plate.

"Uh..." She started.

"Hungry?" He asked.

"You have no idea." She sighed, she loved her son dearly but he tired her out like nothing.

"Well..." He started only to show some seafood from Nalquod, food she treasures and hasn't had in so long since she couldn't eat it during her pregnancy.

"Shut the hell up!" She gasped.

"Surprise." He chuckled.

"I adore you, you know that right?" Elara said in pure joy.

"I know angel, I know now are we going to eat or not?" He asked.

"Of course we are." She scoffed and got up and when they walked to his study to eat he noticed how she was walking kind of off and knew exactly why so he snickered a little.

"Shut up. This was your doing. Literally." She hissed and sat down.

"Mhm. You're welcome!" He laughed at her.

She scoffed and just enjoyed the food she had missed for ten whole months.

Imagine shellfish but 10 times bigger. As she ate, she noticed claw marks on the desk, undoubtedly from her.

"Get those fixed as soon as possible please, I'm getting flashbacks." She pleaded.

"So am I. I don't see anything to complain about." Zarkon said.

"Easy for you to say. Your legs still work. Mine however paid the price of being married to you." She said, rolling her eyes at him.

"You weren't complaining when it happened." He said.

"Whatever Zarkon, please just let me eat in peace and drop the nasty talk" She scoffed and kept eating.

"Of course your highness." He joked.

She have him a 'cut the shit' glare and he shut his trap.

"Sorry...."

Elara:

Zarkon:

Zarkon: