The Black Lion

Recently, Honerva has reappeared, attacking random planets. It's been a whole 2 years since Leara's presumed death. Zarkon and Elara have recovered and are back to work. Elara felt as if a piece of her soul was missing but she held herself together.

Alfor has taken matters from some sort of comet and made weapons, of guardians for each of his friends in order to protect their home planets.

Elara was oblivious to it but Zarkon was coming home from Altea with a little something. She was called by him to meet him at the giant entry doors of the palace and she was indeed skeptical.

"Zarkon... Did you maim another recruit?" She asked.

"Yes but that's not what I called you here for." He said.

"Zarkon, my dear husband, you know how busy I am. You run the military but I  take care of the public's needs. I don't have any time for quickies right now." She said sternly.

"I- woman that's not it either. I know you have no time for intimacy at the moment. I want to show you something Alfor gave us. But I just need my darling angel to not freak out on me." Zarkon said, holding one of her hands in his.

"Oh gods..." She sighed.

"It's useful I promise!" He said.

"That's what you said after you ripped my favorite night gown and insisted it would still function." She huffed, raising a brow.

"It was heat season and you know how good our se-"

"Your point?" She cut him off.

"Oh... Right." He said awkwardly.

A led her outside and her jaw almost fell off when she came face to face with a giant black robotic lion.

The thing seemed to be alive. It was staring her in the face.

"What. Is. That?" She asked her husband.

"Elara. Black. Black. Elara." He said as if it could understand.

"Before you say anything, Black was a gift from Alfor. Her main purpose is to protect Daibazaal." Zarkon said.

"Her? How do you know- nevermind. As long as she isn't dangerous I'm ok with her." Elara said, Black purred like a kitten and carefully rubbed her massive nose into Elara's hands.

"Oh and- there's a bed in there for you know " he told her, winking at his wife.

"Alright stop. But between you and me, I like the whole bed idea because I'm tired of you getting handsy in the shower so often because we for some reason decided to pop out so many kids." She said.

These two are a dirty, dirty couple. Anyway at least Black and Elara get along.