Awkwardness

Five months went by and Sendak is seemingly no longer Zarkon's favorite but his sister certainly is. Hell. Even six month old Allegra stole the favorite spot from her uncle too.

At the moment, Zarkon, Elara, Allegra, and Sendak we're in the dining hall for dinner. Allegra sat in Elara's lap as she ate listening as the guys talked.

Allegra sat up right, her head just passing the table. She was babbling happily and her Uncle baby talked her making her laugh.

"Who's the cutest little girl? You are!" Sendak said, dying of cuteness overload as Elara passed Allegra to him.

"She seems to love attention." Zarkon chuckled.

"She really does." Elara replied, smiling at her baby.

The little girl suddenly turned to face Zarkon and stared at him.

"Uh..." Zarkon mumbled, confused as to why the child was staring at him.

"Pa...papa?" She said suddenly.

Elara's jaw dropped as she stared at her daughter in disbelief. She was mortified, Zarkon was baffled, and Sendak was amused.

"Uh... No." Zarkon muttered.

"That didn't happen... Right?!" Elara screeched.

"Oh it did!" Sendak cackled evilly.

Imagine having a child as a single mother and that same child calling your childhood best friend papa.

Poor Elara couldn't look at Zarkon fir a week after that happened. He couldn't look at her without going completely red