Dirty little secret

About a month later, Elara and Zarkon accepted her surprise pregnancy. They were currently relaxing in the lounge with the adults in the family. Zarkon sat next to his wife with a hand resting on her five month pregnant belly which in the course of a mere month had become very noticeable after being completely flat even when she found out at 16 weeks.

Everything was alright until the topic turned to a talk about Elara's abusive ex.

"My poor baby gave her everything to that man only for him to neglect her." Helgara said sadly.

"Not all but it's alright, I've moved on." Elara chimed in. 

"Not all?" Vorak asked skeptically.

"Elara... Surely you gave it all to him if you know what I mean." Helgara said.

"Good heavens Helgara!" Athena gasped.

"Mother... Razor was not my first. Thankfully." Elara said bluntly.

"What?!" Vorak gasped in pure disbelief.

Zarkon got awfully silent.

"Zarkon... Anything you'd like to confess?" Athena asked her son.

"Mm-mm." He hummed, not looking at his mother once.

"Well if he won't say it I will." Sendak said, about to spill his sister's dirty little secret.

"Sendak shut up!" She snapped.

"While you adults were at a little shindig, Elara and I were 19 and Zarkon was 21. Zarkon came over and I had to leave for about an hour or two, when I returned I found them sitting in the living looking awfully flustered and tired. Elara looked like she was in a daze. Zarkon looked prouder than ever and the neighbors gave me a noise complaint. So... I guess we all know what happened that day." Sendak said despite his sister's irritation.

"I'm going to kill him." Elara snarled angrily.

"You and me both." Zarkon growled, staring right at Sendak.

"Elara... You're my precious baby girl but I'm about make make you a widow." Vorak said, his gaze on Zarkon was enough for Zarkon to feel as if he was about to be butchered.

"Daddy... I'd appreciate it if you let my husband live thank you. We're five months into another pregnancy so please let him live." Elara said.

"Fine... But both of you know just how untraditional it is to fornicate before courtship." Vorak huffed.

"We were both adults so it's fine. At least I didn't wind up pregnant too early." Elara said.

"True but I'm glad the truth is out even though I didn't need to know about it." Vorak said.

"Says the one you married mom when she was three months pregnant." Elara sassed.

Zarkon snorted out a laugh at his wife's sassy remarks. Sendak was holding in his laughter for dear life.

"Those damn hormones of yours..." Helgara sighed and left the hall out of shock with Vorak.

"Well... Zarkon you could've told your father. He'd be so proud of you for that." Athena said and left as well.

Elara and Zarkon were left giving Sendak the mother of all dirty looks. He almost crapped himself before he ran out of the room. Should've kept his trap shut.