A new surprise

Two years later Zarkon and Elara had their tenth year wedding anniversary coming up soon. Ten years together and they seem just as in love.

Elara had been feeling strange lately. She wasn't sick but she instinctively felt off for some reason.

She had a suspicious feeling that she was once again pregnant. There was a chance since the two take any chance or doing the nasty they can get and the last time they did was last month... And last night but that's not the point.

She had woken up queasy and with a bad back ache. Zarkon had just woken up and sensed her discomfort, he sat up and her sitting upright rubbing her lower back in pain.

"What's wrong? I wasn't too rough on you was I?" Zarkon asked.

"No. My backs been hurting for a few weeks now. I don't know why." She said in a bit of pain.

"Try to lay on your side to take some pressure off your back. I can stay in a little late so you fall asleep." he said.

"No you go ahead and go do what you have to do. I'll see Ulaz later today." She said.

"Are you sure?" Zarkon asked her concerned for her health.

"Yes. I'm gonna be ok I promise." She insisted, giving him a smile.

"Ok. Let me know what's up when you find out." He said seriously.

"Of course." She said.

"Good." He sighed and kissed her forehead and got ready for his day.

When he was gone she darted to the bathroom where she had a spare scanner in the cabinet.

"I should've made him get neutered." She huffed as she scanned her lower abdomen.

She waited for the results anxiously when there it was in all it's glory. An image of a very very tiny baby growing in her.

"Oh my- he's gonna freak out! He wanted another boy but now and now look... Baby number eight. How has my cooch not fallen off yet?!" She gave an flustered sigh.

She was nervous about being pregnant again but nevertheless she would be very excited for the new addition to the family and hoped that it was a boy for the sake of her husband and son.