Found

Zarkon's heart was racing as he walked into the conference hall where the girl was being held, not forcefully or aggressively.

If this girl is who he thinks she is... He would have to question why the universe does these things to him.

A thousand thoughts were racing through his head. He was accompanied by Ranveig, the one who brought the girl, who said that she was never given a name, to Zarkon's cruiser.

"Nervous?" Ranveig queried.

"Very." Zarkon sighed.

"What if it is her?" Ranveig asked.

"Then she returns to her true home. Back with her people, me, her siblings, her cousins, and her mother. You remember what Leara's disappearance did to her." Zarkon said.

"Nobody can ever forget the sounds of her crying for nights on end. It was heart wrenching for us all." Ranveig said, frowning as that same cry rang in his head again.

Yes. Elara's screams and wails of devastation haunted everybody who was in the palace the night of Leara's disappearance.

"Her pain will all be for nothing if this girl isn't our daughter." Zarkon said.

The two soon reached the doors of the conference hall. Zarkon hesitated to walk in. He froze.

"You have to do it. You'll never be at peace if you don't." Ranveig said to his friend.

Zarkon nodded with a deep inhale and exhale before opening the doors.

Shock

Right before sat the very familiar face of his long lost daughter. She did in fact have her mother's face, color, hair, and her father's eye color, however, her unique eye markings were a dead giveaway that this in fact was his daughter.

"Who are you? Why am I here?" The girl asked.

Zarkon stood there in shock, unable to speak. Ranveig had to do it for him.

"You are Princess Leara. One of the eight daughters of Emperor Zarkon and Empress Elara. We've come to take you home." He said.

"Princess? I can't be royalty! There's no way! I was told my parents never wanted me!" Leara said in disbelief.

"You are royalty. I, your father, have proof that you were loved." Zarkon said all of a sudden.

He took out his holo-pad, phone shaped however, and showed Leara a holographic picture.

She was brought to tears when she saw a picture of a beautiful adult Galra woman cradling a very tiny newborn while beaming happily. She looked just like that woman. She knew that moment that she did have a family.

"That's my mother?" She asked, sniffling a little.

"Yes. She loved you so much. Just as much as she does your siblings. She was never the same after you were taken." Zarkon said to his daughter.

"Taken? That explains it all!" She growled.

"Explains what exactly?" He asked.

"I was raised by an abusive, vile, Altean woman. She was horrible to me. She never truly cared for me, I was called all sorts of names, she told me that she saved me because my parents would have done worse because they didn't want me. After so many years of neglect and abuse I grew tired of it." Leara said.

"What happened to her?" Zarkon hissed, wanting to know if his enemy got the fate she deserved.

"I killed her. It only took one shot from a blaster." Leara said.

"Oh your mother's going to love this. Speaking of that let's go home." Zarkon said.

His daughter nodded and leaped into her father's warm embrace, both father and daughter shedding some tears.