Extra 4.2

Chapter 84 My Vampire Highness (2)

  In the end, Xia Zuo succumbed to the name of his father and father, blessed Noel, and made the sun ring.

  And Xia Zuo also gave himself a long vacation by the way, euphemistically called: I have to watch Ivan give Carey the first hug, make sure there are no problems, and then go back to the paradise in the AD era.

  In a flash, it was October of the following year.

  Baby Noel is one year old, and has stopped relying on pheromones after weaning. Can already stumble around and learn to speak "papa".

  Today is Noel's birthday. Ivan put a small candle on the cake, and Carey hugged it with one hand and put the small dumpling on the table.

  "Nuo Nuo, I'm about to make a wish." Ivan smiled and put the little cake in front of Nuoer and said, "Come-blow-blow."

  Then puff up your cheeks and demonstrate for the little one.

  The little dumpling made a "Yeah" sound, and his fingers touched the beating flames. Ivan quickly took the cake away, and was about to spread the danger of such things as flames, when he heard the little dumpling babbling and saying, "Papa, want poop."

  Ivan:  …

  With a choked throat, he hurriedly called the servant to come over and take the small dumpling to defecate.

  The husband and wife, who had been busy all day for a birthday, looked at the table of food and the candles that had not yet blown out, but the little birthday star was carried away to defecate, and immediately looked at each other and smiled.

  "Fanfan, you have worked hard to take care of Nuonuo this year. Blow out the candle and make a wish." Carey said.

  Ivan sat opposite Carey, his hands resting on his chin. He shook his head, his lips lifted slightly, revealing two small dimples, a pair of blue and clear eyes, glowing with the bright yellow light of candlelight.

  "I am not the only one taking care of the baby," he said, "Your Highness, you have worked hard too."

  Carey smiled lightly, and took a breath in the direction of Ivan, and the flame of the small candle was immediately extinguished.

  When the light dimmed, Carey got up and walked to Ivan's side, pulled out the chair and sat beside him, wrapping his arms around him, and the man fell into his arms.

  Ivan looked up and exchanged a warm and lingering kiss with him.

  "I've already informed my father, and no one will disturb us tonight." Carey said, holding the person in his arms, and Ivan sat on his lap facing him.

  "Baby, help me transform into a vampire tonight, I can't go back."

  Ivan sat astride his lap, with the tip of his nose buried in the glands on the back of his neck, "There will be no bird of paradise scent to smell in the future..."

  Although after giving birth to the baby, he no longer has the ability to perceive the emotions of pheromone to appease His Highness. But this unique breath of His Highness still made it difficult for him to let go.

  Carey was amused by his childish behavior, pulled the little boy out of the back of his neck, opened his mouth and bit his lips.

  "I suspect that what you like is my pheromone." He said, rubbing the boy's lips between his teeth repeatedly: "If you say that, I'm going to be jealous of my glands."