35

Chapter 35: I Will Die In Your Hands

    The smell of bird of paradise is getting stronger and stronger, mixed with a mellow smell of wine, piercing the tip of the nose, full of coolness.

    Even the mountains and fields that are constantly washed by the heavy rain are so obvious.

    Ivan whimpered sadly, trying hard to push away the man who was hugging him tightly.

    He heard a slight rapid breathing.

    Then...

    a more intense fragrance burst out from in front of him. It's like... like an overturned perfume bottle, the fragrance permeates every inch of his skin.

    "Ivan... injection... I'm going to be in heat, if you don't want to..." Carey swallowed hard, with a suppressed gasp in his voice. After calming down for a long time, he said, "If you don't want to be me..."

    Halfway through this sentence, there was no sound.

    In the overwhelming aroma of the bird of paradise, there is a bloody smell. Although the taste is very light and light, the young man who is a vampire can still tell the difference in an instant.

    A string in Ivan's head snapped and snapped.

    He struggled to withdraw from the man's arms, sniffed lightly, and chased the tip of his nose along the bloody smell.

    But found...

    the smell of blood came from Mr.'s lips.

    The little boy was lying on the man in the camouflage military uniform, the tip of his nose was lightly pressed against the man's lower lip, almost rubbing against each other in the next second.

    The moment it was about to be attached, the young man stepped back suddenly, a pair of blue eyes looking at the two red lips seriously.

    "Sir, open your mouth and show me."

    Although Ivan didn't know what was going on, what was certain was that there was blood in Mr.'s mouth.

    However, before the husband opened his mouth to examine him, he was instantly thrown to the ground by this man.

    The teenager only felt that he was in mid-air, turned a positive 90 degrees, and slapped the whole back on the ground.

    I thought I was going to bruise my entire back like when I first met my husband.

    The little vampire closed his eyes tremblingly, and there was a slight tremor where his eyelids fell.

    However, the expected pain did not strike, and when he opened his eyes again, he was bumping into the husband who was looking at him.

    Behind him was the back that was well protected by Mr.

    "Fan...Fan."

    Mr.'s voice sounded in his ear, it was as low as ever, and it was extremely hoarse.

    When he looked at him, his soft eyes seemed to contain huge waves. And in the middle of the huge wave, on the tip of the high wind and waves, he was at a loss.

    "Boom."

    A sound rang in the boy's head.

    Before that, he had never known that a person's name...

    When someone said it, it would be called so thrilling.

    It's like pulling a very thin thread in the heart, even if it is just blown by the wind, there is a faint tingling and itching.