14

Chapter 14: Sir

    Carey closed the card silently and turned the pages with one hand, thinking about clipping the card into the book first.

    Seeing how hard he was doing, Ivan quickly took the book in his hand: "Sir, I'm here. Which page do you want to turn to?"

    Carey didn't expect this child to be quite observant, and he curled his lips, just about to turn After a few compliments, Lance next to him spoke first.

    "Any page, he's just afraid that the card will be folded outside." After speaking, he turned around and asked Joshua: "What about yours? Come and put it together?"

    Ivan said "oh" and followed suit. Look at Alpha on the other bed.

    Seeing Joshua nodding and handing over the card, he hurriedly jumped out of bed and picked it up with the book in his arms.

    Holding two exquisitely crafted cards, the teenager carefully opened the pages and inserted the items separately. He noticed that there was a small bookmark in the book, and he deliberately guarded it more slowly, so as not to disturb the progress of Mr.

    "Ivan, you and Simon bought flowers to make amends?" Carey looked at the boy's actions, remembered what the little guy said before, and asked softly.

    The boy closed the book, handed it over with both hands, and hummed softly, "Xiaoxi said, you probably ate the butterfly cake he made, and you got food poisoning, so you need to apologize." After saying

    this, Lance first He burst out laughing: "Oh, I said why Joshua suddenly had a stomach upset, the major and I went to the North Cafeteria with him obviously, we were all fine, but he was poisoned, hahaha! It turned out that he secretly ate the butterflies that Xiao O gave him?"

    After speaking, he ran towards Joshua with a meaningful look: "You deserve it, let you cover it yourself, and don't let us eat it!"

    Joshua was so As soon as I spoke, I felt embarrassed.

    The tall Alpha, whose honey-colored face suddenly turned red, and even stammered when he spoke: "I picked it up with the major, and the major didn't want to eat it, so I didn't cover it myself. Besides, you don't either. Eat dessert, give it to you, can you eat it?"

    Lance clicked his tongue twice: "Don't make excuses, you give it to me, I'll eat it if you don't! This is what the yard sent me, even the poison I can eat. Peony flowers are also romantic, right? "

    After speaking, he did not forget to wink at Joshua, implying that he was eating indiscriminately.

    Ivan saw these two people coming and going, and then he figured out the matter: So... Mr. drip, it's not because of food poisoning?

    He anxiously grasped Carey's wrist, took a brief moment in his direction, and asked, "Did you get sick, sir?"

    As he spoke, his eyes swept over the man, wanting to see if he was Where does it hurt.

    The youth's blue eyes were as clear as a puddle of water, and the eyelashes trembled with the movement of the eyeballs.

    Carey could see what was reflected in his pupils, the warm yellow book lamp on the bedside and himself leaning on the pillow.

    Before taking a closer look, the young man stood up again with a bang, and walked to the shelf where the medicine bottles were hanging.

    Holding the bottle in one hand, he struggled to read the words on the bottle.