36

Chapter 36: Can't bear me?

    Carey's hand was scratched by himself with a saber, a very long cut.

    At that time, the situation was urgent, and he was afraid of accidentally making a big mistake, so he attacked himself extremely hard.

    Ivan took the medicine box from Lance, and familiarly took out hydrogen peroxide, rapid healing medicine and gauze.

    He looked down at the calloused palm of the husband, and gently squeezed his four fingers together.

    The wound was in the middle of the palm print, almost across half of the palm. The blood was still leaking out.

    His eyes were slightly red, which was the vampire's instinctive desire for blood.

    The boy standing under the tree stared at the wound without blinking, and licked the tip of his tongue unconsciously on his lower lip.

    The villain in the head, fighting desperately:

    the little black man said: lick it up! It can disinfect, stop bleeding, and… relieve cravings.

    The little white man said, "Are you a devil? You still want to eat when you shed so much blood!"

    The little black man was suddenly furious: That's why so much blood was wasted! It's okay to lick it up in the morning!

    The little white man...

    After being silent, he nodded: He was right.

    So, the bewitched little vampire slowly lowered his head and was about to make a move. Suddenly, the lower jaw was gently pressed against by a pair of fingers.

    He heard the husband say, "I haven't moved for so long, let me see. Are our children crying?"

    Then, he was supported by those hands and raised his head.

    Ivan hurriedly absorbed the animal nature of the vampire, leaving only a little red in the eye sockets, which fell on the corners of his eyes, as if smeared with rouge.

    The young man's eyes were also filled with thin bloodshots, and it looked like he was holding back tears.

    Carey's fingertips rubbed the corners of his eyes a few times, and his movements were gentle, like Yang Xu being blown away by the wind.

    "Did you really cry?"

    The young man in the sun, his small ears glowed a little red. On his pale cheeks, there was still mud from the previous heavy rain.

    He quickly raised his hand and rubbed his eyes: "I didn't cry." But

    he was held by Mr.

    "Don't move, your hands are full of mud."

    Ivan sniffed, "Oh", and went to wash his hands obediently.

    I washed it several times with spring water, and then washed it with hydrogen peroxide. After that, he shook his husband's hand again and put a cotton ball dipped in disinfectant on the wound.

    I was about to start sterilizing, but I suddenly thought of something and moved my hand.

    The boy looked up.

    With a touch of red in his blue eyes, he looked into Mr.

    "I'll be very light, and you won't feel pain during the process," he said.

    The voice is low and very nice, and when I hear it in my ears, there is an illusion that hits the bottom of my heart.

    Carey was stunned for a while, and in his eyes, there was a serious youth.