5

Chapter 5: The Post-Yuan Era and the Keno Empire

    Ivan didn't know what he was going to do, staring blankly at the other's increasingly clear face, even counting the eyelashes on the other's eyelids.

    The thing that had been carrying on his chest suddenly lightened.

    Looking down, only to find that the handsome and silent gentleman was holding a black gold ring on his fingertips. The ring is engraved with the spell of the witch tribe in ancient Latin, which is what he wears all the year round.

    After he was transformed into a vampire, the ancestor of the blood clan asked the witch to forge it for him, and he could walk in the sun after wearing it.

    After more than 400 years of wearing, the ring has become clear and beautiful, and the rune on it has only a faint outline, which has a looming beauty.

    "Ring?" The man clicked his tongue and suddenly said.

    Ivan quickly grabbed the ring from his hand and stuffed it back into his collar, for fear that he would be snatched directly by a man later.

    Carey was not annoyed, but sat up straight and tutted: "It's quite a baby, someone else gave it?"

    Ivan lightly put his fingers on the ring on his chest, and was startled when he heard the sound. He knew that his actions just now were impolite, and after being silent for a while, he nodded gently and let out a small "um".

    After speaking, he hesitantly apologized: "I'm sorry...because, it's very important..."

    Carey replied and said he knew, patted the boy's head, got up with his pocket and gave Lance a wink at the opposite, Lance said He quickly left the table consciously.

    After the two walked farther, Ivan could clearly hear the man named Lance talking to Carey in a low voice.

    "I finally sat down with the most beautiful Omega in the medical school for a while, why did I leave?"

    "However, the little O across from him is also interesting. It's the first time I've seen it in so many years. I use pheromones. You don't Seeing the look on Joshua's face just now, he must be very angry."

    "Oh, okay, what are you kicking me for? I'm going to go to this military academy full of Alphas with you, and you treat me like that!"

    "How dangerous it was just now, look at this dangerous..."

    "..."

    Ivan listened to Lance and lowered his head in silence.

    After Simon also had a good meal, he stood up and followed him out of the cafeteria.

    Walking on the bluestone steps, the red-haired Omega kept apologizing to him.

    "I'm sorry, Fanfan, I just wanted to play a prank. They all said that Major Carey is like a nun in the ancient temple, not nearly O at all. I'm not curious, I just want to see if the rumor is true, Who would have thought that I was encountering an Alpha in a susceptible period."

    "That Alpha is also real, I don't know how to use a little more inhibitor during the susceptible period, and I almost couldn't hold back the mint smell just now. Simon saw that Ivan had been walking forward unresponsively ,

    he quickly grabbed his arm, jumped in front of him, and folded his hands aggrievedly: "Don't be angry, the major knows that the pheromone is mine, he told you When lemons, look at me like you want to slice me! Oh, don't be mad at me, please, please!"