30

Chapter 30: Yo, I met our little friend!

    The second day of military practice, five in the morning:

    the sky before dawn, the stars are getting lighter.

    To the east, the unborn rays of light trace the blurred outlines of the mountains in the mist.

    A bright star, adjacent to the high peaks, competes with the fading moon.

    The sparse and lazy birdsong rang from the treetops, and the mountains and rivers were quiet.

    On the highest and farthest peak of the three peaks, an unmanned combat aircraft pierced the quiet night sky and flew straight to the west.

    No, not one.

    Five, ten, fifteen, twenty...

    densely packed, flying high in the indigo sky.

    The rumbling sound resounded through the sky at this moment.

    The army is pressing, and the storm is about to come.

    The Alphas lying on the ground heard the sound and opened their eyes to see the changed sky.

    He quickly plucked the hay from his body and got up with lightning speed.

    The bonfire in the open space was almost burned out, and only the burned charcoal was left, emitting a ray of fire that was clearly extinguished.

    The commander-in-chief's emotionless command came from the headset: "All teams, pay attention, the enemy's unmanned combat aircraft has taken off, and will start a carpet search and attack at 5 am today, lasting for 12 hours! Yesterday! , our information system is attacked by the enemy, the communication network will be conquered and paralyzed at any time, please be prepared, finished."

    Lance stepped on the charcoal fire, secretly said "here" in his heart, turned around and ordered in an orderly manner : "Quickly put on the invisibility cloak and walk towards ten o'clock!"

    Then he pulled the camouflage invisibility cloak over his body as he pulled it from his backpack.

    UAVs generally use the form of radar, radio waves and image collection and analysis to carry out target reconnaissance. The invisibility cloak can block all mechanical sound waves and image acquisition.

    It only took ten seconds for the entire team to be armed.

    Ivan followed the team and ran into the distant jungle, holding the medicine box in both hands, and looked back at the fighter planes in the air as he ran.

    All the planes flew almost the same way. After reaching the boundary of Yifeng, they spread out in a semi-circular formation, forming an airtight network of heaven and earth.

    Just as I was fascinated, my head was slapped firmly with a "pop".

    A young boy in a camouflage uniform with a large medicine box slanted across his shoulders. Short blond hair, showing a little rolled edge under the military cap.

    With a reborn sassy and capable.

    The young man was suddenly slapped on the head and quickly stopped.

    When he looked up, he saw a ruffian senior standing in front of him with a straight face.

    "I haven't seen a small mountain cannon in the world, and you don't concentrate on running away. If you are killed, how will our team survive?"