2

Chapter 2: The vampire who always wants to bite

    Ivan was held all the way, wearing Carey's camouflage.

    The smell of pheromones and the aroma of the man's blood woven into an airtight net that surrounded him tightly and tempted him all the time.

    The young man is at war between heaven and man.

    The little black man was gearing up and said in his ear: Now is the best time to bite him! If you stay awake, you will starve to death and you will have nothing. Life is more important!

    The little white man on the other side folded his arms and looked solemn: You are right.

    So, the little boy quietly squatted on the man's shoulder, the tip of his nose kept pushing up, and from time to time he made a sniffing sound like a little milk dog.

    It's getting closer, it's getting closer... The

    closer it gets to the man's neck, the stronger the scent of blood mixed with birds of paradise.

    Ivan swallowed his saliva, and his small fangs quietly burrowed out of his gums.

    Just as he was about to touch the man's skin, he was patted on the head.

    The man's low voice came from his ear: "Be honest, eh?" The

    little vampire shrank his neck and quickly retracted his little fangs. "Oh" with a sound, the hairy head was shrugged on the man's shoulders, and the whole person was dizzy.

    When the two entered the hospital, the strong smell of disinfectant hit their faces, causing the unsuspecting little vampire to sneeze several times in a row.

    He rubbed his nose, blinked aggrievedly with tears in his eyes, the tip of his nose moved, and he sneezed loudly again.

    Vampires have an unusually sensitive sense of smell. Ivan has been starving for too long, and his body functions have declined drastically. Now he can't control his senses at all, and can only bear it passively.

    Just thinking about what to do, he was placed on the bed in the consultation room. The man crouched down and took care of his coat again.

    "Get dressed, I'll call the doctor." After speaking, he raised the little boy's hand, let him hold the clothes by himself, and got up to go out.

    The man only took two steps away, and the pheromone that had been lingering around was also pulled away, replaced by the unpleasant smell of disinfectant. He hurriedly jumped up from the bed and plunged into the man's arms, in a posture that was like holding a life-saving piece of driftwood in the water.

    Carey was stunned for a moment, and pulled the little vampire out of his arms without knowing whether to laugh or cry: "Children, be more reserved?"

    Ivan blinked his eyes, covered his mouth and nose with both hands, made a muffled "Oh", and nodded.

    The boy's long eyelashes reflected a deep silhouette under the bright white light, appearing soft and waxy.

    Carey took him back to the bed and sat down again, and told him not to run around again. He turned around and went out after the children responded.

    Ivan sat on the hard medical bed, thinking in a panic about what to do next, the sweet smell of blood suddenly floated into the nose through the fingers.

    He moved the tip of his nose and smelled it a few more times, and finally looked at the hidden inner room: there was the smell of blood there, the smell was very mild, but he would never smell it wrong.