7

Chapter 7: The Dad who met for the first time

    Seeing that Simon was about to come in, Ivan's heart was suddenly lifted.

    Don't let Simon see his oil paintings, otherwise his identity will definitely be exposed!

    In a hurry, he quickly removed the sheet cover onto the easel, and pushed the easel into the gap beside the wardrobe. After completing a series of actions, he teleported back to the desk and sat down, pretending to calmly flip through the book.

    Powerful vampires have always moved so fast that the human eye can only see the afterimages of their movements.

    So when Simon came in, he only felt that Ivan sat upright in front of the desk, and only saw his flying nightgown.

    He rubbed his eyes, stretched his neck and looked at the open window: "Fanfan, when you open the door in this room, the wind is quite strong."

    Ivan patted his wrinkled nightgown with a guilty conscience, and blinked, " Well, it seems so."

    Simon snorted, without much doubt, and pointed to the outside with a smile: "There is your video call downstairs, go check it out! It should be from your father, he sent it last time. The cheese and beef jerky that came here are especially delicious, can you send some more!"

    Ivan didn't expect to have a father here, and his whole body froze immediately.

    Since entering this era, he has been cautious, and fortunately, the original owner himself seems to be a withdrawn temperament, and Simon is also a bit stupid, so he has not been suspected.

    But Dad is the closest person to the original owner. He has no idea what the relationship between the original owner and his father was like, nor did he know what exchanges the original owner had with his father before.

    In a daze, Simon pushed his shoulder: "What are you in a daze, go! Our school can only answer home calls once a month, and your father often fails to contact you on assignments. What year and month will the next call be!"

    After speaking, he pulled on Ivan's clothes and acted like a spoiled child: "Why are you going, if you don't answer the phone, when will I be able to eat delicious cheese and jerky? "

    Ivan couldn't, he could only change his clothes tremblingly and go out.

    The person on the phone was actually a doctor in a white coat. fair skin, round face. Looking closely, it looks a bit similar to Ivan. The same blonde and blue eyes, and the same soft and weak look.

    Ivan looked at the people on the screen, pinching the corners of his clothes with his fingers nervously, trying to suppress the unease in his eyes.

    "Fanfan, how are you recently?" The person on the screen spoke first, but he seemed more nervous than Ivan. "It's been a long time since I called, Dad... I miss you very much."

    Gentle Omega Dad When he spoke, it was clear that his eyes were slightly red, but the corners of his lips were trying to squeeze a smile. Although he looks young and still, the corners of his eyes have quietly climbed fine lines, and when he smiles, he can see a few shallow crow's feet.

    Ivan was startled.

    This is the first time in hundreds of years that Ivan has heard such straightforward and sincere words from others.

    But he didn't know how to respond.

    The two hands that were already nervous now have nowhere to put them.