Extra 1.2

Chapter 67 Century Proposal (2)

  After Ivan returned to school, he first returned to his and Carey's small apartment to put things, and then changed into the school uniform of the medical school, and accompanied Fern to the student service center of the medical school to hand in the thesis.

  With him were Simon and Joshua who had not seen him for a long time.

  The red-haired Omega, as passionate as ever. After seeing Ivan, he rushed over and hugged him tightly.

  "Fanfan, I miss you so much! I even called you on the New Year's Day of the Lunar New Year. Your housekeeper said that you and His Royal Highness Kaili were busy, so I didn't call again."

  The Lunar New Year in Simon's mouth is the New Year's Day in the AD era.

  Ivan had seen it when he read the history of the post-meta era.

  Although this era still maintains the tradition of the old calendar, for them, the most lively is the first Sunday in February, which they call the day of the day.

  The meaning is literally: the beginning of a new era.

  That day, after the end of the AD era, mankind built the first global empire. That was also the day when human beings were oppressed by various creatures on the earth for a long time and stood at the top of all creatures again.

  "I'm getting married in February, don't forget! I promised to be my best man. After this exam, we'll go and customize the best man's dress!" Simon said excitedly.

  Ivan was held and almost fainted.

  This marked Omega doesn't know how long he has been hanging out with his Alpha these days. The smell of pheromone, mixed with the strong smell of blocking agent, made him immediately pale.

  He quickly raised his hand and pushed Simon away, gasping for breath, but was dazed by the mixed smell in the air.

  His stomach began to roll again, and his feet were so weak that he could barely stand.

  Fern and Dr. Evan hurried to the left to support him.

  "Your Highness is pregnant now, please don't get too close to him. Unfamiliar Alpha's pheromones will make him uncomfortable." Evan's voice was soft, but his tone was a little cold, obviously he didn't like this indifferent Omega.

  He turned to look at Ivan: "Little Highness, how are you? After handing in the paper, let's go back. The pheromones here are too complicated, which is not good for you and the baby."

  Ivan gave a soft "um" and was helped to walk outdoors. After resting on the seat for a while, the nausea in my stomach was suppressed.

  When he looked up again, he found that Simon was standing at least ten meters away from him, looking at him worriedly.

  "Xiaoxi, I'm sorry... I can't be your best man. When the exam is over, I will go back to the palace to raise the baby." Ivan said.

  Simon let out an "ah" unconsciously, and moved his feet to come over. He was afraid that the pheromone on his body would affect Ivan, so he could only obediently retreat out of the safe range.

  "Fanfan, why are you pregnant? You and His Highness are not engaged yet, why are you pregnant? Didn't His Highness help you with safety measures? How do you go to school like this, my Fan?"

  Simon was really about to be killed by Ivan: "I wouldn't say anything about you even half a month ago when you were pregnant, but... But now, many people outside say that His Highness is..."