56

Chapter 56: Then and Now

    Ivan touched the back of his neck and wanted to step forward and say something, but His Highness noticed his move and grabbed his wrist first.

    Turning his head, he saw His Highness shaking his head slightly at him. The young man lowered his eyes, looked at his wrist and the hand held by His Highness, obediently retracted his toes, and turned around to stand beside His Highness.

    Carey pulled his little friend, bowed to his father, and both backed out of the room with Ivan.

    The young man in the big red velvet coat walked out of the castle in the middle of the royal family with His Royal Highness. Outside, because the temperature is not as cold as the Sisi Military Academy, although the ginkgo leaves have fallen a few times, there are still some residues hanging on the trees. The maple leaves are in full bloom.

    Brightly colored robins swarmed in front of the leaves, chirping.

    A strong scent of sweet-scented osmanthus floated in the air, making the little vampire with a sensitive sense of smell stagnate for a while.

    It is not as faint as Fu Bin's body, but floats in the air wantonly. Only the osmanthus forest in the form of a piece of osmanthus can produce such an effect.

    And the last time he came, there was not a single osmanthus tree here.

    The blond boy stopped excitedly and turned to look at his highness. However, seeing His Highness, who has always been cold and handsome, his brows were slightly condensed, and his eyes were looking at the ginkgo fruit that fell on the ground not far away, looking full of worries.

    The boy's stoppage obviously caught Carey's attention, so he stopped as well.

    After standing still, he turned his head to look at the delicate-looking little vampire, and asked softly, "What's wrong, Fanfan?" When the

    voice fell, he saw the young man's soft little hands stretched out from under the wide sleeves, and his pale fingers gently Hook the tip of his index finger and hold it carefully. A pair of blue eyes looked at him with worry.

    "His Royal Highness..." The young man exclaimed softly.

    Carey curved his lips, raised his hand and patted the boy with the red hood on his head, and said, "I'm fine, don't worry."

    Ivan made a sound of "um", and both hands held the man's calloused palms, and turned to talk about other things: "I smell the scent of sweet-scented osmanthus, I haven't come here last time."

    Carey looked at Xiao Xiao The guy tried his best to hold the two little hands that he hugged with his entire palm, he simply raised his hands to grab both of the little guy's hands, put them into his pockets, lowered his head and kissed the messy bangs on his forehead, saying:

    "I checked Fu Bin's pheromone, and it smells of sweet-scented osmanthus. You also hung a picture of sweet-scented osmanthus in your studio. I guess you like it very much, so you opened a small garden and sent someone to move some from the east.

    " The little boy snorted, and then he remembered that he liked the smell of Fu Bin, and was taught by His Royal Highness that he should not smell Alpha's pheromones indiscriminately.

    "Did you also specifically investigate Fu Bin's pheromone taste?"

    Ivan himself is more sensitive to smells, so he can smell everyone's pheromone taste, but human's sense of smell is not that keen, so in most cases Can't smell each other at all.