64

Chapter 64: Your Highness, Here I Come

    Ivan had just fallen asleep when he was woken up by a loud knock on the door.

    When he first woke up, he was still a little dazed. When he opened his eyes, he heard Fern's shivering cry: "Big boss, boss..." He sat up, rubbed his sore eyes, and asked, "     Fern

    , what's wrong?"

The wizard, closed the door behind him, and walked in three or two steps: "I heard them say at His Majesty's castle just now..." Halfway through his words, he suddenly stopped.

    Because he found that the blond boy in front of him was looking at him seriously, and his clear eyes were full of hope.

    Seeing him stop, the young man in front of him was still gently asking: "Did you hear what they said? Is His Highness coming back?"

    Fern suddenly choked in his throat.

    Yes, when persuading His Highness to go to sleep, he said...going to ask when His Highness will return. At that time, he also gently persuaded him, saying that he would know the result when he woke up.

    Now the result is really known, but it is bad news that I don't know how to say it.

    Ivan looked at Fern, who was kneeling at the head of the bed and lightly holding his wrist, and finally noticed something strange after waiting for half a minute.

    His heart sank, the corners of his raised lips gradually lowered, and he tightly grasped Fern's hand on his wrist, and asked, "What happened? Fern, tell me." In a

    hurry, The corners of the eyes were red. He couldn't control the instinct of vampires very well, and he used fascination unconsciously.

    The moment when those bloodshot blue eyes looked at the wizard, he immediately threw away his armor and turned into a thoughtless creature.

    "I heard His Majesty and the doctor discussing that something happened to His Highness Carey, and now it's going to die. If His Highness Carey leaves, you will also take out your child."

    This mechanical answer, without any tone of voice, It made the pregnant little vampire dizzy, and there was a fishy sweetness in the throat.

    The wizard, who realized that he was fascinated, saw that the young man in front of him was getting paler and his body was almost shaky when he sat up, and he quickly supported him: "Boss, you, how are you..."

    However, he always seemed fragile and sensitive. Young man, he showed great resilience at this moment, but he regained his composure in a moment.

    He waved Fern's hand, lifted the quilt and got out of bed, and asked, "It's just about to die? That's because people are still there, right, Fern?

    " The next half-meter-long piece of drawing paper hurriedly ran to his side with an "um" after realizing it.

    "What are you doing?"

    Ivan spread the drawing paper in the middle of the room and closed the curtains. The eyes searched around for a moment, and found the ornamental candles used for decoration on the desk, pressed against the four corners of the drawing paper.

    After completing this series of actions, he raised his red-lined eyes and looked at the wizard in front of him.

    "Bring him back," he said.

    Four words, with irresistible power, like every word smashed into my heart, every word is sonorous.

    After he finished speaking, he took off the black gold ring around his neck.