55

Chapter 55

    In the morning, the Sisi Military Academy ushered in the first ray of light from the east, shining on the window lattice of the apartment.

    The sound of the robin broke the silence of the administrative area, and the command academy not far away blew the wake-up call.

    In the bedroom warmed by the heater, thick curtains blocked all sunlight, but the handsome man sleeping on the bed still opened his eyes.

    Carey just woke up, and what caught his eye was a fluffy golden ball. Looking down again, I saw the fair-faced boy, the quietly closed eyelids, and the curled slender eyelashes on the eyelids.

    After a night of recovery, the boy's body has recovered as before, and his skin is clean and beautiful, like the priceless precious jade on the market.

    The child told him that because of the curse of Satan's blood, his body temperature was low and his body recovery ability was very strong. He has experienced the occasional low temperature of the child's body, but this is the first time he has seen the body's ability to recover.

    Carey moved and took the man into his arms again, rubbing the tip of his nose against the boy's soft hair. Xu is because the two have been together for too long, and the breath is full of the faint smell of bird of paradise emanating from the boy's body.

    his taste.

    This gave Carey a strange sense of satisfaction.

    He wanted to hug him a little tighter, but he didn't dare to really force...

    He was afraid of waking up his sleeping lover.

    Yu Guang caught a glimpse of the little guy's little hand spread on the pillow, raised his hand to cover it, and pinched it in the soft palm of his affection. Although the young man is not the Omega of this era, his small hands are small and soft, and when he gently grasps it, he wraps it in his palm.

    The worst thing is that the little boy was clearly asleep, but he smacked his lips with emotion and rolled over to him, wishing he could tuck himself into a ball in his arms.

    He whispered softly, "His Royal Highness..."

    When he spoke, one small hand was held in the palm of his hand, and the other hand moved gently, as if pinching something.

    Just as he was about to get close to the boy's lips and listen carefully, the latter's eyelids suddenly moved a few times. The curled eyelashes flickered suddenly, drawing a small arc, and the blue eyes were caught off guard, and they slammed into the man's warm pupils.

    The young man just woke up with a bit of confusion in his eyes. Seeing His Highness in front of him, he was stunned for a few seconds before he could react, and his face flushed with hindsight.

    "What are you dreaming about, eh? Call your husband so sweet." The man asked.

    The young man who had just woken up and was cast down and played by his own palace: ...

    cried out in shame, "Your Highness!"

    At first glance, there was no silver 300 taels here.

    Carey let out a small smile in the boy's ear, raised his finger to the boy's jaw, and asked him with a smile: "What on earth did you dream of about your husband, baby?"

    This "husband" is already shameful enough. Shame again. In addition to the dream just now...

    The blond boy was so ashamed that he just wanted to find a place to hide himself, but his lower jaw was controlled by His Highness, and he couldn't move at all.