12

Chapter 12: You Are Well

    "I don't come, how do I know you are so good, eh?" The

    blond boy gave a soft "ah" and lowered his head in embarrassment: "Also, not very good." The

    two were talking and sitting in the corner Inside, the flower peacock Omega, who was fighting high just now, jumped down from the chair when he saw Carey who had just come over.

    He quickly ran to Kaili and took his hand with a smile: "Brother Kaili, why are you here!" He

    sounded like he was very familiar with Kaili.

    Ivan hurriedly stood farther away from the two, only to realize that the gentleman, who was always clear and cold in the eyes of others, had an obvious softness in his eyes when talking to Andy.

    "I just entered the library, and I happened to meet your uncle. He said that he wanted to come over to find a young man named Ivan who should be good at painting. I happened to know him, so I came along.

    " Fan, the flower peacock Andy suddenly turned his head, raised his hand and pointed his finger at the tip of Ivan's nose: "Drawing good? Is he? He is not good, he doesn't even have a finished product! Brother, don't be deceived by him!"

    Said He put his hands on his hips, "He was fired from the Internet! There's nothing real... ah!" Halfway through speaking, he hit his head with a 'smack'.

    Looking back, I saw the professor holding the palette, so angry that his beard was blowing out.

    "Stinky boy, what is good? Take out all the garbage you drew and compare with others! It's a waste of me to teach you for so many years, it's a waste of me to teach you so many years!"

    Andy was beaten, wronged Rubbing his head, his eyes turned red, and tears continued to fill in the eye sockets, as if they were about to overflow in the blink of an eye.

    He thought about turning around and crying with Carey, but he didn't have time to speak, and was blocked by the latter.

    "Andy, don't blame anyone, what's your rule?" Carey said.

    The Omega, like a flower peacock, responded dully, holding the long voice and answering word by word: "Know-dao-..."

    Ivan silently took two steps back, but he was already farther away from the two, but he saw their interaction more clearly.

    That "someone else" was said by Carey, and even the joy of seeing him before seemed to be diluted.

    The blond boy lowered his eyes slightly, raised his hand to rub the corners of his eyes, and turned his eyes.

    Ivan went to the counter, picked out several colors, ordered three of them, and bought a half-meter-high canvas.

    The little boy, only one hundred and seventy centimeters in height, was carrying a bunch of big and heavy things, and even his movements seemed clumsy.

    It seems that it is quite difficult to hold it, and she has to hold it with one hand.

    Seeing that the child had been in a low mood since just now, Carey was carrying so many things again. He walked to him in three or two steps, and raised his hand to help him get everything in his hand.

    "I heard that you were painting a half-person-height painting a month ago? Did you finish the painting, and are you going to paint another one?"

    Who knows, the usually well-behaved and soft boy didn't answer when he asked questions, he was just bored Stupidly, he pulled the cloth bag containing paint and drawing boards from his hand.