Extra 2

Chapter 69 The Wedding of the Century (1)

  Because Ivan had been taking exams for one morning in a row, and when he was proposed to marriage, his emotions had a lot of ups and downs. Evan suggested that they take a day off in the apartment now, and then go back to the palace tomorrow.

  So at this moment, the group of four returned to the small apartment in the administrative district.

  The little boy was so familiar when he entered the door that he bent down and took off his shoes. Before he could bend down, Carey stopped him.

  The man gently wrapped his right arm around him and placed his palm on his soft stomach. The warm temperature spread into his body through his clothes, making him so comfortable that he couldn't help falling into the man's arms again.

  Seeing that the child was like a kitten, Carey leaned half of his body on top of him, and curled his lips into a slight smile.

  "Don't do this action of bending over in the future. If you have anything, ask me to help you."

  After speaking, he squatted down, untied the shoelaces for the boy, and took off his shoes.

  Ivan looked down at his noble highness.

  Seeing him take off his shoes in person, the deepest place in his heart is like a cliff that has been cut open. Warm spring water spews out of the cracks, merges into his blood, and trickles in his body.

  The pheromone of the bird of paradise, scattered in clusters, wrapped around him. This familiar feeling made him relax.

  "Your Highness." He called out softly.

  The man answered in a low voice, and after helping him take off his shoes, his palms naturally covered the insteps of his feet, warming his cute little feet.

  Ivan blushed and stepped back awkwardly.

  Bright yellow cotton socks with a small milk cat painted on it. The toes moved slightly back, and the kitten squatted down to the ground.

  "Don't touch it, it smells..." he whispered, "I will wear slippers well so that I don't catch a cold."

  During these days of pregnancy, he and His Royal Highness have already figured it out: what is now in the stomach is a small human Omega. Whenever his body temperature drops a little bit, the little guy will get angry. Not to make his stomach hurt, but to make him vomit in the morning.

  At the beginning, I frightened His Highness a few times and called Dr. Evan several times before I figured out the reason.

  At first, he didn't take it seriously, but after being educated by His Royal Highness, he learned to behave very well. He carefully adjusted his body temperature every day, and would never let himself be hungry or cold.

  So, at this moment, he searched around with his eyes to see where his slippers were placed.

  However, before the slippers were found, they had already left the ground with their legs in the air.

  In a conditioned reflex, he raised his hand and hooked his Highness's neck, his feet were also vacant, and they were crossed together obediently.

  "Fern, go get the hot towel."

  His head was tilted against His Highness's chest, and he heard a familiar vibration in his voice. When he regained his senses, he was already carried by His Royal Highness and sat on the sofa. And His Highness was holding his feet, warming his feet through cotton socks.