19

Chapter 19: Mr. taste, very fragrant

    Ivan looked at the pink sweater in his hand, pursed his lips, carefully compared the clothes in front of him, and asked Kerry on the opposite side: "Does it look good?"

    The little boy picked up one sleeve in one hand and spread the whole clothes on the on yourself. But because the hood was a little heavy, the collar fell out of shape.

    The gentleman who had been sitting on the bench suddenly stood up. His slender fingers gently lifted his collar, and a low voice rang in his ears:

    "Don't move," he said.

    Then, taking a step back, a pair of ink-colored pupils scrutinized the boy carefully.

    After the little boy, his whole body began to feel uncomfortable, and his eyes were dodging to look at his toes. Only then did Carey bend the corners of his lips on both sides, looking at the boy's eyes more wanton, and said slowly, "Good-looking.

    " Hearing the compliment from Mr. Fan, a charming smile slowly bloomed on his face, and his cheeks quickly rose a little rosy. Turning to collect the things, he pulled up Carey's wrist involuntarily: "I have something for you too!"

    Carey looked down at his wrist, which was being grabbed, and his palms moved, but in the end there was no other movement. With one leg, he let the boy lead all the way to the teaching building.

    Seeing Simon who was still standing at the door of the corridor, Ivan smiled and waved: "Sir, go back with us to get something!"

    Simon: ...

    stunned.

    He didn't know how to describe it, but he just thought that the two people met each other more than twice a month, but they were more intimate than the couples he had ever met.

    It was a feeling that as long as the two of them walked together, no one else could get in.

    And, this, two people...

    now want to drag him as a light bulb?

    Simon shook his head frantically: No! No, no, no triple!

    So, the red-haired Omega pointed to his head and asked, "Am I bright?"

    Ivan: ? ? ?

    I don't really understand why this person suddenly started talking nonsense again.

    He pursed his lips, and after a moment of hesitation, he answered uncertainly, "It's...not very bright?"

    Why is his head bright? Where is it bright?

    Ivan suddenly remembered that when Simon stayed up all night the worst two days ago, he asked him if his hair was getting thinner with a look of kidney deficiency.

    Suddenly, it dawned on me!

    I will!

    He will do this!

    So, the blond boy patted Omega's head earnestly and comforted in a soft tone: "Xiaoxi, your hair loss is actually not that serious."

    Simon: ...

    Does it have to be so real?

    Let's deceive each other and be friendly, wouldn't it?

    In the end, the three of them returned to the Omega dormitory together.

    Ivan stood at the door, hesitating: I don't know if I should invite Mr. in, or what. The hand holding the bag became stiff before asking, "Can you...wait for me first?"