Extra 3.2

Chapter 81 Baby Noel (2)

  After Carey came back in the afternoon, a few people sat together and chatted for a while, and it was time for dinner in the evening.

  In front of Ivan's dining table, two small open-top porcelain vases were placed as usual, and the tops of the bottles were decorated with a newly picked daisy and a small umbrella.

  Just like the usual cocktails people make, it looks no different from ordinary drinks.

  Ivan's dining etiquette is very good, listening to Kelly and Lance chatting, he sat obediently beside his highness. While biting the straw and swallowing softly, I listened. Occasionally hear them talk about themselves, and sip two small dimples.

  After dinner, Fern directed the servants to clear the dishes. Carey squatted down and rubbed the neck of the dog Sa Sa, the ring and bracelet on his hands touched Sa Sa's collar from time to time, making jingle bells.

  Lance brought Sa Sa his favorite chicken breast and put the plate in front of him.

  The little white dog immediately wagged his tail and buried his entire head in the bowl.

  Ivan saw the two big men squatting together and feeding the puppy. He couldn't help but pursed his lips again, picked up the small water bottle, and watered the flowers and plants in the house.

  In the past few days, because of the constant communication with the gods in the sky, the power of the Holy Light is somewhat strong. Especially yesterday, the flowers and plants at home were all in full bloom overnight.

  Even if it is rumored that it will not bloom for many years, it quietly stretches out a small flower bud. Looking at the appearance, after tonight, it should probably be opened.

  The fine water droplets came out with the shower, dripping on the petals and leaves. The crackling sound rang in his ears, and Ivan could even easily identify where the sound came from and where it fell.

  He was listening attentively, when someone suddenly hugged him behind him, with a pair of warm palms around his waist.

  "I'm taking care of your flowers again. Don't take care of you so much. I haven't seen you taking care of me."

  The man's warm voice sounded in his ears, and Ivan turned back subconsciously, wanting to see if Lance was watching them from behind. It's just that a small furry head was gently kissed on the cheek before it had time to turn around.

  "What about your husband?"

  Then, a hand lightly touched his ear and rubbed it lightly.

  The man's soft lips ran down his cheeks, touching the corners of his lips.

  "Um...no..."

  The boy's curled eyelashes trembled slightly on his eyelids, he turned around obediently, and closed his eyes to welcome the kiss.

  His Highness's kiss was as gentle as ever.

  The tip of his tongue licked the gap between his lips, and he fell in love with the small lips, and finally knocked on the door of his teeth and hooked the tip of his soft tongue.

  Ivan's legs suddenly became weak, and he could hardly stand, and there were strands of stickiness in his breath.

  "Sir... sir..." he whispered.

  Speaking of which, the two have been pregnant with a baby since the last time they made out. After that, although there were some intimate contacts, they never overstepped.