62

Chapter 62: Baby, come here

    The kind Doctor Beta, seeing the words on the screen, exchanged glances with the teenager lying on the bed. In his amber eyes, happiness almost overflowed.

    "I grew up watching His Royal Highness Kaili, and at one point I thought His Highness he..." The doctor said, choked up in his voice, and his eyes turned red.

    "I'm sorry, Little Highness, I was too excited to scare you. Your Highness, as you know his situation, he is an Omega with a disorder of pheromones... I will now arrange for you to do further examinations and test other indicators."

    After speaking, he He staggered to his feet and gently removed the probe on his stomach for him.

    "Oh yes, I have to go and talk to Your Majesty. Little Highness, if you get your clothes done by yourself, I won't break the rules."

    Ivan got up and fiddled with his clothes before taking His Highness's pajamas back into his arms. When the smell of the bird of paradise stained his whole body again, he raised his head contentedly.

    The gentle Doctor Beta hadn't left yet, probably because he was in a hurry just now, his legs were tangled in messy wires, and he was scrambling around now.

    And His Majesty the King, wearing a dark blue cape, was walking gracefully into the examination room.

    "That, doctor..." Ivan moved his lips and whispered.

    He wanted to remind the doctor: His Majesty is behind him, so don't be in such a hurry.

    In the next second, he saw the noble king bend over and gently covered the doctor's ankle, which was entangled by the wires, and carefully helped him to free the wires.

    "How old are you, you're still so reckless." The

    doctor turned around in panic: "Your Majesty! I'm sorry, I'm so happy, I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant! Your Highness has a baby, Your Majesty!"

    "I'll go Arrange for other examinations for the little highness, the DNA sequence and birth gender of the baby will be detected soon, and my memory can be erased after the completion, thank you and your highness for trusting me!" As he said, his hands naturally He grabbed the king's wrist.

    This was an outrageous move, but the king was not surprised at all, nor was he angry. He just took a step back calmly, and said in a relaxed tone: "Well, be calm, I will contact Xiaoli first."

    Ivan watched the interaction between the king and the doctor, his blue eyes blinked, and he silently held the hand in his hand tightly. pajamas.

    I don't know if it was an illusion, but since His Highness went to the battlefield, the people around him seemed to stick together.

    First Liu Zhen and Lance, and now the king and the doctor?

    These people just seemed to do it on purpose to make him envious.

    Ivan was arranged to go to another examination room with sophisticated instruments for further examination. The clothes on his stomach were lifted again, and this time the whole stomach was wrapped in a black cloth coated with medicine.

    The doctor put the cold instrument over the black cloth before pressing the start button.

    The things displayed on the computer this time are more complicated. They are all small symbols one after another, which are completely incomprehensible.

    Ivan lay motionless on the bed. His Highness's clothes were taken elsewhere. Without the pheromone of the bird of paradise, he was enveloped by the icy instrument. He stretched his body nervously, and clasped the edge of the instrument with his curled fingers. On the corners, the fingertips are tinged with blue.