60

Chapter 60: I Want You To Hug Me

    Seeing that the door was closed, Ivan swallowed his saliva unconsciously and turned to look at Liu Zhen: "You can just change his memory of the wizard, why must you wash the marked memory?"

    The wizard in black, His eyes were still staring blankly at the closed bedroom door, and when he heard Ivan's voice, he turned his eyes slowly, looking at him with a little hesitation in his eyes.

    "I don't have enough spells, I can't accurately eliminate certain memories, and I can't do complex fillings for him. The loopholes will be very large."

    Ivan: ...

    Wizards of this era, spells seem to be really declining?

    Liu Zhen: "I can't change his memory to say that he slept for an afternoon, and then fell in love, and was marked by me..."

    A vampire and a rookie wizard present looked at each other, and immediately both Falling into silence: It sounds like Liu Zhen is even more beastly.

    And the wizard, who has always been indifferent to things, sighed weakly: "And the place where he was in heat is my room. Why would he be in heat in my room? It's true that he was caught by me, but if you add the previous Logic chain..."

    Then it became: Lance slept by himself for an afternoon, and then was taken to his room by Liu Zhen without realizing it, and then got into estrus in Liu Zhen's room, and was temporarily marked...

    a little boy in red. The vampire stood up silently and pinched his fingers: "It sounds like a bit too much..."

    The little rookie wizard next to him also nodded: "It feels like... a bit bad."

    Liu Zhen swept himself unnaturally. At the corner of the clothes, he finally said awkwardly: "I don't know much about Omega's body structure, I thought the temporary marking would not have any effect on Omega."

    If it is really like what Liu Zhen said, then it is really an oolong. .

    The two people present, one was Beta, had no idea of ​​what happened between AO, and the other was a vampire in the AD era, who just figured out what these two species meant, let alone the reactions after the mark. The two of them, of course, were very unfamiliar with what needed to be appeased after the temporary marking.

    Liu Zhen didn't know the consequences of the temporary marking, and it seemed normal?

    Although...

    but...

    "That's nice! AO's body structure, the elementary school textbooks of the empire have been popularized, and you, an Alpha, don't know the reaction of Omega's temporary marking? Who are you lying? You think I'm one of those stupid little ones out there. O?"

    Lance pushed open the door, took out the gun from his waist, and aimed it at Liu Zhen.

    "I, Lance Yure, is the son of a family of imperial warlords, and a three-time outstanding sergeant of the Sisi Military Academy. I am not the Omega that you have coaxed around." The

    handsome Omega is 1.8 meters tall, and is clearly wearing home clothes. , holding the gun in his hand is steady and capable.

    As a rookie wizard of Beta, he silently compared with this handsome Omega, and found that he couldn't even compare his height. Dressed in a lazy style, the action of raising a gun at people is too hot!

    However...

    Finn licked his lips and raised his hand carefully: "Well, I have something to say... Lord Liu Zhen was directly elected as the heir to the leader of the Wu clan because he was born with strong spiritual power. The courses he took and Ordinary people are different."