43

Chapter 43: Fanfan, you worry about me too...

    Ivan didn't expect Liu Zhen to hold his palm directly.

    Not only did he hold his palm, the other hand even moved up and pressed directly on the back of his neck.

    The little vampire, startled by the situation, turned around quickly, pushed Liu Zhen out, and stepped back.

    After a few steps back, a warm "wall" was attached to the back.

    The clanging sound of tassel and metal collided in my ears. The tip of the nose pours into the familiar, light, scent of bird of paradise.

    The little boy suddenly lowered his head, like a little ostrich, burying himself completely in Mr.'s chest.

    The little guy's pale and slender fingers gripped the corner of Mr.'s clothes tightly, and his body couldn't help shaking slightly.

    Ivan knew, he was recognized.

    There is no doubt about that.

    The moment Liu Zhen took hold of his palm, the power of witchcraft flowed into his body continuously.

    He had nowhere to go, and immediately decided to use the power of a vampire to bounce back all the man's sorcery.

    Therefore, just at the moment when the palms of the two people crossed each other, the battle that was invisible to the naked eye has lasted for a complete round.

    After that, Liu Zhen pinched the back of Ting's neck again, and Ivan knew: this person was checking, whether he was still the same Ivan before.

    The blond boy rubbed the tip of his nose on Mr.'s shoulder. He sniffed gently, one after another, as if he could only feel at ease when he was completely surrounded by the breath of this bird of paradise.

    He's in a mess now.

    What if Liu Zhen tells the truth...

    What if the husband knows that he is actually a vampire who lives by sucking human blood.

    The little vampire, lying in the arms of the husband and thinking quietly, blinked his eyes and tears fell from his eyelashes.

    Carey noticed the tears falling on his neck, raised his hand around the boy's waist, gently pulled it in, and hugged the boy tightly into his arms.

    He looked at the wizard who was still in a daze in front of him, his face gloomy.

    If I read it right just now, this man squeezed Ivan's palm and touched his glands!

    Now the little guy is so frightened that his body is still shaking even when he is in his arms.

    Carey was furious. He wrapped his hand around his boy, turned back and took a step back. The other hand suddenly stretched out to the waist of the guard, and instantly took out a pistol, loaded the bullet, and pointed the muzzle directly at the wizard in front of him.

    "Liu Zhen, if you offend the future princess, even if you are the leader of the Wu clan, it is inevitable that you will be punished by death."

    As these words fell, all the guards rushed in, sieging the tight circle of the city.

    "Kaka."

    With a few uniform sounds, the guards loaded their guns one after another, all pointing at the wizard in black.

    However, the wizard standing in the middle of the encirclement, as if he didn't see it at all, still stood there in a daze.

    There was no movement or reaction, just a pair of eyes staring straight at the boy in the prince's arms.