17

Chapter 17

    After the finger was punctured by the fangs, there was a stream of blood oozing out. Ivan didn't dare to suck it blatantly, just waited for the blood to come out by itself, and then licked it.

    The blood of Mr., like himself, carries the fragrance of a bird of paradise, which should be a pheromone permeating it.

    "Kid, why do you still bite after you're drunk?"

    Carey said, pulling his fingers out. I thought to myself: The child is quite good, I know that it was bitten by him, so I need to lick it and disinfect it.

    But the child saw that he was about to take his hand away, but he hugged him even tighter. Then, a thin, electric current-like feeling surged from the fingertips of his hand, and he realized that it was the child who was sucking his wound.

    Couldn't stop laughing.

    He patted the young man's bulging cheeks: "It wasn't bitten by some poisonous insect. What's the use of sucking the wound? Be good, let go."

    Although the young man was very drunk, he subconsciously listened to Mr. mouth. Then, he reluctantly swallowed the blood he finally sucked, and the small Adam's apple around his neck moved down with the swallowing motion.

    This obvious action, of course, was clearly seen by Carey.

    He squeezed the boy's chin lightly and said, "Open your mouth, let me see." The latter opened his mouth obediently and said "ah" obediently. Inside, apart from the bright red tongue and two pointed tiger teeth, nothing could be seen.

    Obviously, all the blood sucked out was swallowed.

    Carey's face suddenly became stern: "In the future, you are not allowed to touch people's fingers, bite people, and eat the blood you sucked. You are still studying medicine, and you don't know the most basic hygiene knowledge?"

    The boy who was reprimanded heard Mr. With a bad tone, he shyly burrowed into the sofa again.

    I feel a little aggrieved: he is a vampire, if he doesn't eat the blood he sucks, should he still spit it out? Sir, this is simply difficult for a strong man.

    Moreover, he only cares about whether it is living blood or dead blood when he drinks blood... He has never cared about hygiene. Anyway, it's not as fragile as humans, and it takes a drip to eat a broken dough.

    How can you manage so wide, Mr.

    Carey looked at the child and ignored it. He lowered his head and asked, "Why, you are not feeling well? What am I saying?"

    Ivan turned over and turned towards the sofa, his voice muffled: "No, uncomfortable." Listen carefully. , and a small "hum" can be heard.

    It happened that Lance came over with a bowl of sober soup. Hearing the conversation between the two, he rolled his eyes at Carey and said, "What's the point of talking to a drunkard? If you have anything to say, I'll talk about it when I'm sober."

    After that, He squatted on the side of the sofa and shook Ivan's arm gently: "Come and drink the hangover soup.

    " on the sofa.

    The child buried his entire face, and an angry voice came through the fabric: "No drink, no, it's uncomfortable!"

    Well, this is another answer to what Carey asked just now, and added Lance's.

    Lance and Carey, the two big men really looked at each other: Are drunk little Os so tossed these days?

    Simon is about to cry: who can tell him why this drunk is so difficult! Will I be able to get along happily with the Major in the future?