3

Chapter 3: His Name

    "So, the major really just didn't know each other?"

    Back in the dormitory, the red-haired omega was still chattering.

    "Ah, I'm going to go to the grove tomorrow and touch Senior Ci! If he hits me, I'll turn into a jerk, entangle him, and don't let him go, the kind that only needs to be kissed and coaxed. !"

    Ivan sat on the sofa and kept his head down in silence, letting this person who he didn't know ramble on to him.

    What should he do... confess that he is not the Ivan he knew at all? Or continue to use ecstasy to tamper with this person's memory?

     But... what's the use of being fascinated, there are too many people here who know him, will he be fascinated if he sees one? I am afraid that before the fascination is over, he will exhaust his strength and die.

    The little boy, sitting on the sofa without saying a word, rubbed and rubbed the corners of his clothes with his thin white fingers, and his palms were sweaty.

    Just as he was thinking about his thoughts, the fiery red-haired boy suddenly came over and rubbed his shoulders with his fingers.

    "Let me touch the rank of the major! What's the matter with you, you haven't talked much since just now." The boy said, looking at Ivan carefully with a pair of eyes, and suddenly raised his eyebrows again: "But yes, if it happens today It's me who's doing this, I'm definitely more cowardly than you! I really don't dare to say a single word in front of him!"

    When the  boy spoke, because he was too close to Ivan, the badge kept dangling in front of him.

    Ivan finally saw it clearly, and there were a few lines of small characters written on it:

    Name: Simon Frauer

    Gender: Male (Omega)

    Sisi Military Academy Medical School Nursing professional,

    this kind of thing he has seen in the previous world, those human beings in the Students will have such a sign to identify their identity. I didn't expect this world to look so bizarre, and some aspects were surprisingly consistent with his previous world.

    "Simon." He whispered, "I'm a little tired, let's go to rest first."

    After finishing speaking, he entered his room without waiting for Simon to respond. If you continue to stay and listen to Simon's noise, you may be found out that you have been dropped.

    Although Ivan and Simon are roommates, they only live in the same apartment, and the bedrooms are still separate.

    Standing in the living room, he only moved the tip of his nose to immediately distinguish which bedroom was his: after all, the other bedroom was full of Simon's smell, and he could smell it with just a little discrimination.

    It was a light lemon scent, and it smelled a little nice, um... In their human words, maybe it should be called: very fresh?

    "Eh? Fanfan is back to the room?" Hearing that Ivan was going back to the room, the red-haired Omega immediately stepped on the small sandals and followed, and the small steps rubbed against the ground and made a rubbing sound.

    "Are you going to rest? Don't talk about the senior? Also, what's the matter with you, you suddenly called me by my full name, it wasn't called Xiao Mengmeng before!" A

    series of questions scared Ivan to the point of hurriedly closing the door , for fear that the other party will spit out a sentence: Who are you?

    As soon as the door closed, the door lock made a clicking sound. The sound was not too loud, but it seemed to suddenly separate the two worlds.