42

Chapter 42: The Witch Clan Suddenly Appearing

    Ivan finished washing and changed his clothes. After drinking the nutrient solution brought by his husband, he went with him to the largest castle in the royal city.

    What he was wearing today was the prince's uniform that Carey had when he was seventeen.

    Small white suit.

    He wears a thin blue strap around his waist and matching chestnut pony boots on his feet.

    Since the fall of the Florentine Republic, Ivan has never worn such clean clothes.

    The little boy lowered his head and fiddled with the belt on his body, and looked at his husband from time to time, his eyes were gently bent, and two small dimples appeared on his cheeks.

    Carey walked beside him with a soft smile in his eyes.

    "Look at the road," he said.

    The young man immediately responded crisply, and a soft little hand stretched out towards him.

    His fingertips hooked his fingers and held it quietly.

    Carey turned his palm, and squeezed his fingers into the boy's fingers one by one, and replaced them with ten fingers.

    When he looked down again, he saw the reddish tips of the young man's ears.

    The manager walking behind the two looked between the backs of the two, looking back and forth several times, the corners of his lips slightly raised.

    The young boy brought back by His Royal Highness did not notice it when he first saw it.

    When I put on the prince's clothes, I realized that the little extravagance that flows through the youth is actually not inferior to any of the nobles here.

    Even if he walked side by side beside His Highness like this, the young man's whole body was still special.

    After crossing the path behind the royal family, the three came to the small garden that Ivan saw outside the castle window yesterday.

    In the garden, there are large ginkgo trees.

    It's autumn season.

    The wind blew, and the faded ginkgo leaves fell down in the direction of the wind.

    "His Royal Highness, the ginkgo and sycamore leaves in the school have all fallen off. It looks like autumn has just begun."

    Ivan said, raised his hand, and caught a ginkgo leaf.

    Looking up, you can also see a string of ginkgo fruits hidden among the branches and leaves.

    As he spoke, a leaf fell on his head.

    The little boy standing in the middle of the road gave a soft "huh" and raised his hand to touch his head.

    But he couldn't touch it several times, and he was about to mess up his hair. Carey stepped forward and squeezed his wrist.

    "Don't move," he said.

    Then, his fingertips tickled the boy's hair.

    The whole shape of the ginkgo leaf was pinched in front of the boy's eyes.

    Ivan took the ginkgo leaf from His Highness's hand and wanted to say thank you to him.

    Before he could speak, the sound of pressing the shutter suddenly sounded in his ears.