47

Chapter 47

    The blond boy was carried upstairs by His Royal Highness.

    With his head pressed against the man's chest, he heard the rapid breathing in his chest and the vibration of the footsteps on his legs. Raising his hairy head, he saw the man's tightly pursed lips, and shrank his neck uncomfortably.

    "That, Your Highness..." The

    young boy licked his lips with the tip of his tongue, grabbed the button fastened on His Highness's chest with his fingers, and shook it gently.

    He wanted to say that it was actually nothing, and it wasn't as serious as he imagined.

    But being glanced at by the man's stern expression, he shrank the whole person in a coquettish manner, completely silent.

    *【Sick, attack and hug upstairs, nothing, please unlock, thank you! 】

    Carey hugged the person in his arms and hurried upstairs. He wanted to carry the little guy back to his own bedroom, but when he saw the dim room inside the door, he stopped.

    Because he found that the window of the second bedroom was also slightly open. Although only a small gap was opened, I could still feel a slight cold air coming out of the room little by little.

    He took a deep breath with a gloomy expression, and carried the person directly into his bedroom.

    After entering the room, he put the person on the bed, took apart the quilt that was just folded, and covered it all over the child.

    Ivan struggled to get out of the quilt, revealing a small head, like a small animal that had just broken its shell, and took out his fingers.

    Then, both hands were held by His Highness without any surprise. The warm temperature followed His Royal Highness's palm to his cool fingertips. The little vampire's heart trembled, and softly called "His Royal Highness".

    "Don't move." Carey said, his palms along the boy's fingertips, slowly touching his wrists and arms. Feeling the cold body temperature on the boy's body, Carey lowered his head and clenched the little hand in the palm of his hand even tighter, gently touching his forehead on the boy's forehead, and asked softly, "What's wrong? Is it uncomfortable?" The

    boy blinked, clearly not having any discomfort. , but in a strange way, he said, "It's a little cold."

    After he finished speaking, he hurriedly lowered his eyes.

    The fingers tightly bound by His Highness moved a few times. The little boy leaned forward slightly, and his whole body fell into His Highness's chest.

    "Sir... I'm a little cold,"

    he said awkwardly, with a slight vibrato.

    Even after he came to this world, he told countless lies, but in front of His Highness, he still performed poorly.

    There was a sigh in his ear, and then he was pushed away.

    Ivan lowered his head and heard the rustling sound of undressing. After a while, the quilt on his body was opened with a small opening.

    The breath of the bird of paradise drifted into the tip of the nose, and the back was pressed against the warm chest.

    This was not the first time he had been so close to His Royal Highness, because kisses and hugs became normal after the thin layer of paper between the two was pierced.

    But this is the first time, under such circumstances, with His Highness.

    Both of them were wearing a thin layer of cotton-padded clothes, and the temperature of their skin touching was more real and scorching than imagined.