Extra 4

Chapter 83 My Vampire Highness (1)

  In the room, after Evan showed His Majesty the king the baby, he took it back.

  After such a short time, the baby is already hungry. It was fine when he didn't enter the room. When he came in, the baby smelled his own father and father, probably knowing that he could eat, and began to cry.

  The little guy didn't cry loudly, babbling.

  Carey hurriedly sat up from Ivan's side and took the baby back into his arms.

  Ivan had already slept, but when he heard the baby cry, he opened his eyes in a daze. Before anyone was awake, he stretched out his arms to hug his little baby.

  "His Royal Highness? Why is the baby crying, let me hug..." He said Nuonuo.

  Carey was holding the little guy in both hands, and he had to appease the awakened Ivan, and he was in a hurry for a while. Evan brought a small jar of milk with a smile, and said in an angry voice: "It's okay, the baby is hungry, just eat something, please let the little prince sleep for a while."

  After speaking, he bent Carey's arm and put the pacifier into the baby's mouth. The little guy moved his arms slightly and stopped crying immediately.

  In the quiet room, there was a small, gurgling swallowing sound.

  While holding the little baby, Carey sat down to comfort the big baby on the bed: "Okay, the baby doesn't cry anymore, you sleep."

  When Ivan heard this small voice, he dazedly said "um", turned over and continued to sleep.

  The newborn baby eats very little, only a few mouthfuls from a bottle of milk, and then smacking his lips and falling asleep.

  "His Royal Highness, please put him next to the little highness. The two of them guard each other and sleep peacefully."

  Carey nodded, let Evan lift the quilt, and put the baby next to Ivan. Ivan Xu felt the presence of the baby in his sleep, tilted his head slightly, and moved closer to the baby.

  *

  Ivan slept until the early morning, not naturally awakening, but awakened by a familiar force.

  Powerful, pure, dark force, with a vampire aura. And in that powerful dark power, there is also a faint taste of light.

  When he felt this power, he opened his eyes almost immediately.

  It was already one o'clock in the morning, and only a dimly lit night light was turned on in the room. The baby was lying on his bed, sleeping very sweetly.

  A hand was wrapped around his waist, and on his knuckled fingers, he also wore a familiar wedding ring.

  He turned around and saw His Highness who was already asleep.

  His Highness slept soundly, his thick eyelashes cast a fan-like shadow on his eyelids under the dim light. Because he hadn't slept well, his eyes were dark blue.

  The boy who woke up at night slightly curved the corners of his lips.

  Earlier, His Highness held the baby and said to him, "Baby has worked hard.

  But since last night's labor pains, His Highness has been busy all the time without closing his eyes for a moment.

  He turned around, made himself face His Highness, pulled his hand on his waist, moved gently, and kissed his lips like a dragonfly.