Extra 3.3

Chapter 82 Baby Noel (3)

  Ivan had the attack in the middle of the night. He had slept soundly beside Carey when suddenly there was a dull pain in his stomach.

  He moved uncomfortably, thinking it was because he was cold, and covered the quilt again, and shrunk the whole person into Carey's arms.

  However, these usual methods seem to have failed this time.

  The pain in his stomach did not diminish at all, but instead hit his nerves again and again.

  "Fanfan, what's wrong?" Carey asked anxiously.

  When the boy beside him shrunk into his arms like a small dumpling, he had already woken up. I thought it was coquettish in my sleep, but I found that the little guy in his arms was breathing more and more erratically, and even his body was shaking slightly.

  He quickly got up and turned on the light.

  Only then did I find that Ivan was covering his stomach with his hands, bowing his entire body.

  The originally pale cheeks have now lost the slightest bit of blood, and the two small fangs are almost biting the lower lip.

  Carey saw it right away: This was the labor pain before giving birth.

  His Royal Highness, who has always been prudent, forgot to put on his shoes and ran downstairs directly. He didn't care about etiquette, and started knocking on Evan's door.

  Called Evan, then ran to Fern and Lance, then desperately called Director Grant.

  In short, those who can help, those who can't, I wish I could get everyone in the palace together.

  When Evan entered the bedroom, Ivan's face was better, and he was getting up from the bed by himself.

  "How do you feel, Your Highness?" Evan asked.

  Ivan leaned against the head of the bed. After experiencing the first labor pain, he was a little weak: "It hurts just now, but now it's better." He said, pursing his dry lips, and asked, "Where's Your Highness?"

  Evan handed him a cup of hot water and said, "His Royal Highness is still downstairs and is arranging the aircraft. I will send you to me in a while. There is no equipment and equipment that can be produced here."

  Ivan shook his head, waved his hand and pushed the cup away.

  He doesn't really need water.

  For vampire production, he himself, like everyone present, was the first time. At this moment, I don't know what to prepare, nor what I need.

  But... he felt that he needed His Highness, especially.

  *

  After Carey went upstairs after arranging things, what he saw was a lonely boy leaning on the head of the bed. He was panting weakly, covered in a thin quilt, his golden bangs wet with cold sweat on his forehead.

  The moment the young man saw him, he opened his arms and called out "His Royal Highness" in a small voice, with a shallow nasal voice when he spoke, listening to the urgency in his ears.

  He hurriedly stepped forward, held his cold hand, and hugged him whole.

  "I'm here baby... I'll take you to Uncle Evan's hospital, you're good."

  Ivan nodded lightly and let the man pick him up. He was so obedient that he grabbed the corner of Kerry's clothes and huddled in his arms in silence. Only his body trembled slightly because of fear.