65

Chapter 65

    The ICU is spacious and big. But because it is a military area, it did not give the imagined luxury.

    But after entering the door, I still saw several doctors standing inside. Seeing him coming in, they all looked at him.

    "His Royal Highness's intensive care unit, why did you come in casually? You didn't even wear sterile clothes. Who let you in?" The

    doctors looked like they were facing a big enemy, raised their watches, and immediately contacted the outside military personnel.

    The teenager who pushed the door directly in, just stared at the hospital bed under the blue isolation curtain with a pair of eyes.

    There, there was a faint scent of birds of paradise, as well as a faint sound of breathing. All the medical instruments were working and humming. The group of human beings in front of him stood in front of him, their lips opened and closed, and they kept saying words of reprimand.

    very noisy.

    Everyone is so noisy.

    Only his Highness, lying on the hospital bed alone, was silent.

    Ivan took a deep breath, and started to climb up the red lines from the eye sockets. Finally, the bloodshot of the dark red soaked the entire white of the eye and fell into his blue eyeball. The deepest pupil turned up to be full of blood red.

    The doctor who was about to call out the address book of the watch suddenly froze.

    "Quiet," he said.

    At the moment when the voice fell, all the people standing in front of him, their mouths were as if they were covered with tape, and they pursed tightly, unable to say a word.

    In fact, Ivan is very tired now. After he came here in the post-yuan era, the ability of vampires has been suppressed, and the fascination has been good and bad. Now that I have a baby in my body, my abilities are not as good as before.

    But he has been relying on a force to support, every time he bet on 100% of his strength, every time he is fully absorbed, and consumes 100% of his energy.

    So now he is almost losing his strength, and every step he takes feels like a thousand pounds.

    But he still walked towards the semi-transparent blue isolation curtain step by step, and with each step, the doctors who were under control spontaneously stepped back and made way for him.

    Although he was mentally prepared, the young boy's small body couldn't help shaking the moment he opened the isolation curtain.

    Fern, who followed the door, saw that his footsteps suddenly became weak, and his breath stagnated in fright, and quickly ran over to support his arm.

    "Boss..." he whispered.

    Ivan shook his head and said softly, "Fern, go to guard the door."

    Then he flicked the hand that was supporting him.

    Fern, who received the order, immediately returned to the door of the ICU.

    And the blond boy, with those blue eyes, never left the person on the hospital bed for a moment.

    His Highness's hair was a bit long because he hadn't combed and cut it for a while. The bangs blocked Junxiu's brows, but the whole person seemed more gentle.

    As the sole heir to the royal family, even at the end of his life, he still maintains elegance and neatness. At this time, Carey was taken care of very carefully. If it weren't for his pale face, he looked as if he was comfortable enough to sleep in.