22

Chapter 22: Mr. Momo

    Bread, bacon and cheese were scattered everywhere the moment they hit the table.

    Ivan hurriedly packed up in a panic.

    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... I'll make it right away!"

    After speaking, he hurriedly gathered everything together, and carefully folded it into a complete sandwich and held it in his hand.

    There was a mess in my head, and it became a mass.

    Now I regret it very much, and I regret it infinitely...

    Why do you want to send the painting to your husband in a hot-headed manner, knowing that he has such great insight and connections.

    The sandwich in the little boy's hand was about to be deformed, but he couldn't think of a single sentence to answer Mr.

    Do you want to confess directly...

    but how and how much?

    Said that he had traveled through the AD era? Call yourself a vampire? Say you are immortal?

    Will the gentleman shelter him?

    After knowing that he has been deceived for so long...

    Sir, will he still protect him?

    He thought it was ridiculous, and it was this time. What he thought in his heart was: If the husband knew that he was actually more than 400 years old, would he still call him a child.

    The young man sitting at the table moved his lips several times, but did not utter a single word of explanation.

    He finally picked up the sandwich in his hand and took a bite in silence.

    Um... eat, eat, sir will not force him to speak.

    However, the small abacus in my heart rattled, but the reality was completely different.

    Eating food without taste, after chewing dryly in my mouth a few times, my jaw was suddenly pinched.

    Ivan: ...

    this feels like being strangled by the throat of fate...

    Turning his head, he saw the gentleman sitting across from him, standing beside him at some point.

    "I told you last time, pay attention to hygiene, and forget it so quickly?" Carey asked.

    Ivan was holding something in his mouth and was pinched. He couldn't say a clear word, so he could only hum in a low voice: "Well, I can't afford it..."

    Carey took a few tissues, held it in his palm, and received On the side of the child's mouth, the command: "spit it out." The

    boy's wriggling mouth heard the sound of "spit it out", and immediately stopped, without the slightest movement.

    His cheeks were bulging, like a frightened squirrel.

    Ivan's head couldn't move, only a pair of blue eyes turned hard, barely looking at Mr.

    Seeing that the husband seemed to be angry, he shrank his neck guiltily, lowered his eyes and looked at his hand holding the tissue, showing hesitation.

    What he chewed, spit directly into the husband's hand? It's also... so impolite.

    Seeing that the child did not move at all, Carey asked in a deep voice, "Not obedient?"