15

Chapter 15: Mr. is an ideal in the world

    In the end, it was Simon and Joshua who finalized the time, and Ivan made an appointment with the gentleman he wanted to see.

    At six o'clock in the evening, the bell of the last class of the medical school rang, and Ivan and Simon poured out of the teaching building with the crowd.

    The weather in October is the time when autumn is high and crisp. The sun was setting earlier and earlier, and it was already red at the moment.

    Walking east along the path at the back door of the teaching building, the tall five-needle pine covers half of the garden, and when you look up, you can see the orange sky covered in leaves.

    This is a rarely traveled road that leads directly to the administrative district on the east side of the campus.

    The outermost part of the administrative area is where professors and lecturers work and live, and most of the area is allocated to officers with military ranks.

    This morning, Joshua and Simon made an appointment at the officer's quarters in the administrative district.

    "Joshua said he was waiting for us at the gate of the borough." Simon looked at the news on his watch, turned to Ivan and smiled happily, "then he took us to the major's dormitory! I heard, the major's dormitory. It's much better than ours, it's a single-family villa!"

    Omega said, drawing a big heart toward the sky: "If only I could marry someone like a major, this is the dream of many Omegas in medical school. !"

    After speaking, he approached Ivan again, and rubbed his elbows on his waist several times: "Isn't it, isn't it?"

    Ivan's rubbed waist was a little itchy, and he hurriedly moved a few steps to the side and hugged him. As soon as the hand of the paper bag was tight, the whole bag made a crisp creaking sound.

    The young man was startled by the voice, and quickly withdrew his strength, lowered his eyes, and whispered, "No!"

    He is not an Omega, of course he does not know Omega's dream, and he can marry a husband. It can't be him, what's there to worry about.

    The people in front of him have been chasing him all the time, and he has to answer why. Ivan East hid in Tibet, but could not escape the ticklish claws.

    "Don't, don't make trouble..." The young man finally stood still, because he had been running around with the heavy paper bags, and he was panting at the moment.

    He freed his hand to straighten the wet bangs on his forehead, and opened a small slit on his cherry red lips, panting and begging for mercy: "You, you are right... don't scratch me anymore, it's so itchy. Ah!"

    Simon also stood still, raised his hand and squeezed the flesh on the boy's waist again: "What am I saying? Classmate Ivanfan, your speech seems very insincere!"

    Ivan was scratched and stood still. I couldn't stop, and I was afraid that the things in my hand would be knocked over, so I simply sat down on the ground: "I said... sir, sir, it is an ideal... so sincere..."

    Halfway through the words, the young man choked, and left the rest. It was all swallowed in the stomach.

    Because as soon as he looked up, he happened to see not far away, on the high platform at the entrance of the administrative district, standing in the evening glow, a gentleman in uniform.

    The boy sitting on the ground had both arms on the paper bag. His legs were slightly curled, and a small section stretched out from the wide school uniform, making him look thinner and thinner.