44

Chapter 44: A little closer

    His Highness, who was wearing a white dress, put his fingers lightly on the boy's cheek.

    Fingertips ran across the boy's slightly trembling eyelashes, leaning over to kiss the tip of his nose.

    The warm breath fell gently.

    Like a butterfly that flutters down, it leaves with a light fragrance of flowers.

    The young man blinked and saw the corners of His Highness's lips slightly raised.

    His dark eyes were looking at him, his eyes warm.

    "Baby, calm down?" He said, the corners of his lips curved into a shallow arc.

    The young man was startled.

    In his blue eyes, he was dumbfounded and stunned.

    Realizing what he had just done, two red glows quickly appeared on his face.

    He sniffed, lowered his eyelids slightly, and murmured, "I'm sorry, Your Highness..." Then, he pulled     Kaili

    's sleeve: "Am I... embarrassing you?"

He turned his head to look at the king and said, "Father, Ivan and I have something to deal with first. As for Liu Zhen..."

    He said, looking calmly at the wizard standing not far away: "Please temporarily detain and wait for us to come back."

    Then, with his own children, he walked to the box in the rest area.

    The blond-haired little boy, let Carey hold him, looks very well-behaved.

    The two entered the box.

    As the fingers were clasped together, sweat was oozing out.

    The electric door behind him, under electronic control, makes a "rustling" sound when it is closed.

    The green grass, fences and attendants behind him were gradually hidden from the door, along with the late autumn wind.

    The golden bangs on the boy's head flew up at the moment when the door closed, and then fell gently.

    The always gentle gentleman suddenly grabbed his wrist and slowly raised it.

    "Liu Zhen touched your palm just now, I saw it," he said.

    The voice is as usual, without distinguishing between joy and sorrow.

    Ivan gave a suspicious "huh" and whispered, "That's for..."

    Halfway through the sentence, the voice suddenly stopped.

    His noble highness bowed his head and kissed his palm.

    A soft, light, goose feather-like kiss.

    The young man moved his Adam's apple and murmured the second half of the sentence: "Confirm my identity..."

    But His Highness in a white dress didn't seem to hear the explanation.

    He took a step forward and stroked the back of the boy's neck with his fingers.

    The little boy, following this action, stepped back subconsciously, and with a thud, his back pressed against the frosted glass behind him.

    Because of fear, the whole person shrank, and his heartbeat almost jumped out of his chest:

    just now, Liu Zhen was like this, confirming his identity as a vampire.

    Ivan is not sure whether His Highness will also notice something abnormal in the yin and yang.