28

Chapter 28: Mr. On Screen

    When it comes to someone specifically telling him to take good care of him, the first thing Ivan thinks of is Mr. Carey.

    After all, in this world, there is only one man left who really cares about him, is considerate, and treats him well.

    So, he carefully held Lance by the wrist, took him a little further away, and asked in a low voice, "Do you want to be on this team... Mr.?"

    Lance was stunned when he heard the boy's question. He burst out laughing: "What are you thinking, the major is not such a favored person, you can't talk nonsense, be careful if he finds out and punish you."

    Hearing the word "punish you", Ivan remembered it again The last time I was at my husband's house, I was beaten with slippers, and a small face immediately turned red.

    He hurriedly pleaded in a low voice: "I didn't mean that...don't tell Mr. Lance."

    Lance didn't know what happened between Ivan and Carey. He just thought that the child was afraid of Carey. He smiled and tutted twice, teasing him: "What did the major do to you to make you afraid of this?"

    Ivan shook his head quickly: "No, no!"

    Lance wanted to say a few more teasing words, but a familiar voice suddenly sounded in his earphones:

    "Welcome, classmates. Coming to the military practice course at the Sisi Military Academy, I am the commander-in-chief of this practice course, Major Carey Yule."

    Ivan's eyes lit up, and he gently put the earphones in his ears a few times, wanting to listen to Be more realistic.

    Lance, who was on the side, suddenly tugged at his sleeve and pointed to the west: "Do you see the highest mountain over there? That's the end point. The major is watching from the main console on the top over there." Halfway through, the blond boy suddenly stood up, stretched his neck, and looked over there from a distance.

    Lance slapped the boy's head with a slap: "It's so far away, I can't see anything, what are you thinking? Let's go over two mountains and we're there. When we reach the end, I'll let you see enough."

    Ivan was suddenly photographed , shrank his neck aggrieved.

    Visible, obviously visible.

    He adjusted his five senses to the strongest, and he could vaguely see the towering mountains in the distance. On the third peak, Mr. was standing on the high platform of the headquarters, speaking into the microphone.

    Although the distance is too far, the expression of the gentleman cannot be seen clearly, but the sound of the footsteps of the gentleman walking, the rubbing of clothes, and even the slightest sound when turning around and giving orders can be clearly heard from the gentle wind. .

    In the earphone, Mr.'s voice came again: "This practical course, a total of 1,700 students will participate, ten people in one team, a total of 170 teams." The

    voice fell, the light suddenly dimmed, and there was a sound from the side. Amazed.

    Ivan looked up together with everyone, and saw the sky that was still blue and blue just now, with a few cotton candy-like clouds floating in the sky, suddenly like a computer screen, replaced by another shocking painting: the whole Three-dimensional topographic map of military practice bases.

    The distorted voice of Mr., mixed with the sound of electric current, sounded together:

    "The entire base, covering an area of ​​5,000 square kilometers, covers three continuous mountain peaks and a basin."